"Someone will help you get back to your world Y/n."

It told you so you are annoyed and angry. You will feel because now it has been telling you for a long time that someone will help you so that you can come back, but so far nothing has happened.

"No matter what you say I can't go back to my real World." You answered, the whole area suddenly became silent and you looked around and wondered where the voice that was begging you earlier was.

"Hello? Where are you?" You asked here as your eyes scanned the surroundings.

"I'm here let me show you Y/n."

(Picture processing)

He told you so the dark surroundings suddenly changed and you saw that you were running in a forest and you saw that you were with someone You couldn't see your partner clearly because it was like a blur and you didn't even know who was with you while running in the forest in the middle of the night.

"Who is this with me running in the forest?" You asked the voice but it didn't answer your question.

'Y/n... Listen, I know it's been hard for you to go through here, but it's time for you to return to your real world.'

'But they gonna kill you here.'

'Don't worry about me anymore, it's important that you get out of here.'

'But.'

'Shhh..'

Until he kissed you on your lips When you saw him you wanted to see who the man was with you but your eyes were wide at what he did to you.

'Remember this I always love you Y/n.'

'I finally found you!'

When you looked back, you saw Tanjiro and your eyes widened, when you were suddenly pushed by the man with you on the cliff.

And When you fell from the top of the cliff, your stomach was pierced by a sharp object and when Tanjiro saw it, you saw how he ranged and changed His entire demon form.

"That's my last?" You asked yourself when it suddenly showed here that all the people left in this world were made slaves and killed by Tanjiro along with his upper moons because when you were out of their grasp they went out of range because they couldn't get away from you.

When you see this, you hardly understand what you saw earlier, you want an explanation from the voice you were talking to earlier, but when you called it, there was nothing you answer.

"Hello, can you? explain to me what it meant when you showed me?"

You asked but suddenly the surroundings changed and you fell. Until you fell from above and stomped on the ground and here you are awake.

 Until you fell from above and stomped on the ground and here you are awake