°˖✧˚ʚ Special to me 🎧 ɞ˚✧˖°

Hi everyone its creator here and I want apologize if I ever make you uncomfortable with the slight nsfw/making out one shots which myself feels uncomfortable writing, for your sakes (and somewhat mines) I'll just mostly be posting fluff/angst/ect. but maybe slight nsfw at some points because you never know lol. but lets just get into this one shot ^^

!!WARNING!!: just some depressed stuff (just like Ben frl frl JK JK DONT COME AFTER ME-) and just fluff overload lmao also mention of death and intense description self-harm and cussing

(for the people that might do that reading this book and I might not be so much help since yk why lol but I support you in every way and that you can get threw this emotional pain your in, and that you dont deserve to experience that type of pain you are amazing in many ways and I may not see it or know it but I am sure that you can make this threw, you are not alone and that again, I'm on your side <3 and I hope everyone reading this is to ) 

Also this is what I thought was going to happen after the..death of Tyler STAND TALL LIKE A TREE BROTHA!!!!! (jk

Tt=Talking
Tt=Actions
Tt=Thoughts
Tt=Third Person

Enjoyɞ˚✧˖°
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashlyn never felt so bad for a person before her whole life. And not only that she was disapointed in herself  and that she should just hurt herself, she didn't deserve to live. She was stuffed in her blanket, she hasn't ate in 1 week, her parents were worried sick and they tried to help to their advantage but nothing worked. And hasnt speaked to her parents nor her friends, dry cuts on her stomach, wrists, shoulder, and arms. She felt empty, mentally and physically, as if the world just stopped in time, she was also slowly becoming more skinner. As she was contaplating her life she didnt know a specific red eyed blonde boy was coming to see her.

Ashlyn's POV:

After the incident with Tyler, I just cant bear to see anyone, talk to anyone, all that. I feel horrible of what I did, and Tyler didn't deserve to- I wince at the thought of even thinking about it. As I was thinking about nothing and feeling heavy due to the lack of sleep from the phantoms and the lack of eating and just rethinking the point of life and my life decisions, I hear 2 knocks on the window.

I raise an eyebrow confused before getting up but immediately stumbling down, fuck I thought to myself before weakly making my way to my window to see the blonde boy with red eyes that I'm pretty close to. Aiden Clark. Without a single thought I unlock the window and open it, I was expecting him to have his usual large smile plastered onto his face but it was full with genuine concern and relief. Right after I closed and locked the window he leap at me rapping his arms around me."Woah!" I yelp "Ai-" "We've been so worried about you..." muffled Aiden interrupting me his face was digged into the crook of my neck as his grip onto me tightens which makes me flinge in surprise. "Aiden..i-" I look away Please I cant cry...I think to myself as I try to hold my tears back.

"Where have you been? After we went to hide you ran off and Ben has been the one leading us to find Tyler..." Says Aiden as he looks at me although I refuse to look back, I can't. I just can't look at him, Im a disappointment. "Ashlyn..please..." Said Aiden his voice clearly cracking "Look at me.....we all are stressed about this...situation and...I just came to see if your okay.." He says, and fuck I cant ignore him we've been through so much together. In the end, I look at him, he had bags under his eyes, bad there worse then before. And clearly he was crying, alot. "Im sorry for leaving you guys alone..." I say before sniffling as I try to hold the tears back. "It's okay to cry Ashlyn..you can cry whenever Infront of me.." Says Aiden before grabbing my hand and rubbing my knuckles before looking into my eyes, giving me the sign to speak. I take a deep breath "Its all my fault, if I wasn't so reckless he.." I start breaking down as tears pour out my eyes before feeling Aiden bring me into a comforting embrace.

"Shhh...its okay" Whisers Aiden as he softly caresses my back as i cry, harder then ever before. "Its not your fault ashlyn, you had to do to protect us." Says aiden before cupping my cheeks and having me look at him. " You didn't mean to get him hurt Ashlyn..so it's not your fault at all, never blame yourself again" Says Aiden seriously before hugging me again which makes me slightly flustered. We stayed hugging for a while before he says something. "Ashlyn have you been eating?" He asked concerned "uhm yeah why?" I lied but he clearly didnt believe me, "show me your arm" says aiden pointing at the one i mostly did damage to. "No wh-" Aiden gave me a serious glare which i wasnt very used to, but i sigh before reaching the arm out to him, he takes it and pulls up my sleeve his sofenting to worry and concern. "Ashlyn.." He softly said in concerned as he looks at my thin arm with dry blood and millions of cuts on my wrists and arm. Before I knew it, he hugged me again, but with a lot more empathy. "why didn't you tell me?" asked Aiden with a concern tone. "Here eat this" Says Aiden before bringing out a container full of warm dumplings. I drooled at the sight before eating them almost instantly. "please..don't ever hurt yourself ever again" Says Aiden cupping one of my chees before softly rubbing it with his thumb. "I'm serious" He says as we stare into each other's eyes. I don't know why, but when he stares at me like that it makes me all flustered. "mhm I wont do it again" I say before watching Aiden smile, before we cuddle up back together as we eat the dumplings.

the end~
-----------------------------------------------------
THAT TOOK SO LONG HOLY JEZUS LMFAO

but that is all loves enjoy the rest of your day <3

words-1096

xoxo-ilovechezburgers