⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆Royality🪷.ೃ࿔*:・

Requested by:bubblegumluv1

TYSM for the request! <3
--------------------------------------------------
!WARNING!: slight nsfw-gentle french kissing,(kinda) sexual tension,Love bites,intense Love bites,extreme touching (not in that way),(this is what she wanted specifically)/also an au:Where Aiden and Ashlyn are prince and princess and there very close freinds...but how close..? also he's dominate and Ashlyn just rolls with it, oh and its aged up so there both 18.

Type :slight nsfw,fluff

Tt=Talking
Tt=Actions
Tt=Thoughts
Tt=Third Person

Enjoy.ೃ࿔*:・
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Third person:
Some of you might think this is some princess and the frog or sleeping beauty type story with a sterotypical long blonde haired princess with glass clear skin ocean blue eyes and a polite attitude. But oh, you where so terribly wrong. The 18 year old, Ashlyn banner, was outside waiting for Aiden Clark, which she doesn't know what to consider him. As she waits she messes with the tip of one of her long braids, her orange hair running threw her 2 fingers. And yes there is such thing as a orange haired princess with peircing green eyes and freckles that spread across her face and body.

Ashlyns pov:
'What's taking this guy forever?' I thought to myself before seeing aiden appear at the gate running towards me. "ASHYYYYY" 'Oh dear God' i thought bracing myself before feeling your arms rap around my waist in a hug. "Ugh Aiden get off" I say pushing him off making him chuckle. "Damn, nice to see you to" He says sarcastically which I glared at him for making him chuckle. "Your so annoying" I mutter under my breath. "Wachu say Ashlyn?" Says Aiden walking up next to me as I walk towards the castle doors. "Nothing lets just go inside" I say slightly annoyed which I could tell that amused him. Around 17 minutes later after walking up the long ass steps we finally made it to my room. "Oh ashy before we go in there can I remind you of something?" I turn to him to see that devious smile on his face, oh dear lord this is not good. "what?" I say recoiling from the pet name, before I feel his hot breath against my neck. "Our deal princess~" He whispers playfully in my ear his fingers gripping my waist. I groan out of annoyance now remembering, that every month, he would do what he calls "annual love time" and how did this happen? It started with a bet how I said that he can never make me fall for him, and if I do, we have to date, and if he falls for me first, then hell leave me alone. "The usual kissing I know I know" I say as I open the door walking into the room as he follows behind me, closing the door then locking it, which he always does and it was so unessasary." well I wanted to try something a little different.." he says as he moves Infront of me. " How diffrent?" I say confused before he pushes me onto my bed which shocks me "He-" I stiffen when I watch him climb over me swiftly moving my arms above my head as he pins my wrists against the bed. I look up at him as he stares at me hungrily 'fuck'.

Aidens pov:
I stare at ashlyns figure, God how much I loved her, she was so lovely, I said that when I fall for her I would leave her alone but...that's not so fun so I act as If I don't have a crush on her. And man am I excited about this, I move my head down to her ear "princess your soo going to loose this bet" I say playfully with a wide smirk telling by her face that ticked her off "bet." She says before swiftly bringing our lips together, my eyes widen but I melt in the kiss, and it wasn't like our other ones it was filled with passion and confidence. As we kiss deeply and passionetly her arms rap around my neck which made me flustered but luckily both of our eyes where closed ,i move my hand to her ass before playfully squeezing it hearing a muffled whimper came out of her and fuck that was the best sound i heard all day. I then run my hand to her thigh as i lift it up to my waist and i bring it back to her ass again which made her whimper then pull away glaring at me. "Aw its okay a-" I get interuppted by her tongue sliding into my mouth causing both of us to moan softly as our tongues fight and dance together i then move my hands up and down her body as she moans and whimpers softly, her sounds music to my ears.Unexpectidly she catches my tounge in her mouth as she starts sucking on it which made me whimper and moan before backing away. "Ah were getting confident now princess~?" I say before eyeing her neck and biting it my teeth sinking into her neck I feel her grip my shoulder as she groans in pain. "Aiden what the fuck?!" I smirk loving her voice before licking the mark to "sooth it" which I look at her as she bites her lip moaning softly, and man her moans just drive me crazy. I then suck softly on the mark before kissing the middle of it making her groan. "A-asshole calm down je-jeez" Ashlyn says struggling making me laugh as I give her neck a break. "Hmm what lovely mark I made~" I say teasingly looking at her red face. "I hate you..." She grumbles making me snicker pulling her onto my lap which made her gasp. "little flustered aren't ya?~" I say teasingly before suddenly feel her mouth on my neck, but that specific scar.

Third Person:
'what if I just...' Thinks Ashlyn to herself before licking Aiden's scar on his neck making him moan softly in her ear as he grips her waist, which that action nearly made her blush, but she did her best not to blush. She then starts kissing and nipping at the scar making Aiden whimper which he immediately smacked his mouth, Ashlyn looks at him wide eyed blushing heavingly before smirking. "ha..isn't this supposed to be the other way around-" Ashlyn continues teasing the scar on his neck with her tounge and nips as he moans, groans,who]ile gripping the bed sheets for dear life. "Fuck I love you so much~" He moans out making Ashlyn jerk her head away from his neck with shock. "Wait you do?" says Ashlyn blushing slightly as Aiden realizes what he says. "Damnit I'm sorry...I couldn't help it..." Says Aiden biting his lip. "Please don't be mad..." He mutters hiding his deep red face with his hands, before feeling them be taking off by Ashlyn "Hey, its okay I'm not mad.." Says Ashlyn, "And to awnser your question.." Ashlyn gives him a soft but gentle lovey dovey kiss, just a simple one,Aiden eyes widen but he accepts the kiss rapping his arms around her. After a couple seconds they pull away and Ashlyn hugs him as he rubs her back. "Thank your for coming into my life ashlyn.." Says Aiden snuggling up close to her as his eyes close."Like wise Aiden..." Says Ashlyn before pulling away from Aiden staring her green eyes into his red ones. "I know this is a crazy unexpected question but..can we uhm.." Ashlyn cringes from saying it making Aiden chuckle "Date?" Asks Aiden, ashlyn then nods shyly and that made Aiden smile. "of course carrot-top.." Says Aiden before snuggling with her again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONUSSSSSS

"Ashlynnn" Whispers her mother walking into her room before stepping up to her bed her jaw dropped to see Aiden and Ashlyn cuddling (however you want to see it). Before Mrs.BAnner left she snapped a picture of the two before trotting out of her room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank your for reading!! ^^

words-1350

xoxo-iluvchezburgers