Chapter six:Tiffany

It's Zack again.Zack and i were together at every ballet class in high school and Henry hated zack for being in the same ballet class with me.we were cool friends then not until Henry smashed his car with a hockey stick.
   He stops playing snooker with the other guys and comes to give me a hug and then gives Triston a playful side kick.
   "Come on bro you didn't tell me you've gotten your eyes on the most adorable ballerina at Juilliard." Zack smiles and i turn to look at Triston so he can deny what zack just said.instead,he gives me a weird look.
   "You don't look like someone that attends Juilliard." He winks at me and i frown my face
   "Also,don't mind my brother,he likes hyping the girls he like and can't get." Do you see that handsome guy over there?
   His name is Nathan,he is a good guy and better than all the guys here.if not Nathan,please don't listen to any of them.i give him a silly look as he looks at the other guys busy playing games and some chatting on the couch with three ladies making me feel comfortable as soon as i sight them knowing i am not in a room occupied by dozens of athletic guys.
   As i give zack a more thorough look i notice the resemblance between him and Triston.
   "I never knew you guys are brothers." I say paying more attention to zack now .he giggles and responds     
"that's because Triston is a jerk and he wants to get away with it by playing basketball." He smirks and quickly takes two steps backward as he waves at us and goes back to continue playing his game.
   Triston shakes his head in disguise. "Do you think being a neurosurgeon gives one more confidence?"
   I look at him without saying a word but the look on his face makes me want to know what he means by asking such a question.
   "Do you mean to say zack is a neurosurgeon."i widen my eyes in amusement as i speak.
   Hahahh,There's no way i would judge him if you tell me he is something even more exclusive than being a neurosurgeon."
   "Yeah,it fits him so well." Triston says as he gives me a faint smile and changes the topic.
   "Do you mind if i get you a drink ?"
   "Ehmm yeah,i do."
   I smile back at him,this time with a pleasant appearance.i wonder where the smile came from.
From the bottom of your heart tiffi,you are a nice girl! I sigh as he walks away.
   Few seconds later Triston comes back with two glasses of wine and he gives me one of them and i stare into the glass weirdly.he laughs and grabs my hand as he walks me to sit where the girls are.
   I sit beside one of the girls wearing an orange tank top and a mini skirt that's showing too much of her skin.
   Triston sits beside me and puts one of his hand in between his legs and holds his drink with the other hand.
   "There's no alcohol in your drink." He whisper and i turn to look at him noticing how his Adam's apple bulges when he keeps a straight face.
   The girl beside me slowly turns to look at me. "Your face looks familiar."she smiles at me.
   I smile back at her.Her eyes move to Triston , tapping away on his phone, totally uninterested in our conversation.suddenly she gasps and bites her lower lip as she turns her gaze back to the glass door.
   There's a guy wearing a red face cap standing with another girl talking in a harsh manner and the lady pushes the guy as his back is facing the door, she comes in angrily and looks around the room.
   As soon as she sights the girl beside me their eyes stroke with each other and she runs to approach the girl sitting beside me.
   Before Henry could grab me away from the couch the girl jumps on the center table ,aiming to punch the girl beside me .her hands mistakenly lands on my face as the girl beside me quickly squat to evade being punched.
   "Oh my goodness,I am so,so sorry." She says as Triston pushes her away from my body,she aggressively turns to search for the other girl.
   "I am going to deal with you today hannah."she starts to weep
   I lean carelessly on the couch due to being stroke by such an unbelievable scene,i can feel the pain of the punch on my entire face.
   "Are you okay Tiffany?" Triston waves a hand at my face and i can barely see him right now.
   "I thiii-nnn-nkkk i am going tooo-oo be sick." Triston laughs a bit and tries to lift me up but he noticed i am already weak.
   All the other guys quickly come to check on me as zack horridly opens a fridge and brings out an ice pack.
   There you go honey,you're going to be fine.zack says as he places the ice on my left cheek and then to my right cheek and gently keeps it on top of my nose.
   Ouuchhh! "I can feel your pain tiffi,your nose has turned red." Zack blushes as he takes off the ice and gives me a crooked smile.but i don't really think the ice is working because the atmosphere in the room is very cool and placing an ice on me is just making my condition worse.
   "Move away zackary ." Triston says as he shifts zack aside with his hands. "She is cold already."
   "Tiffany is a frequent cold-catcher after all,"he smirks.i can never forget the turns of sweaters she wears at school in every winter back then." Zack giggles and suddenly keeps a straight face as soon as Triston gives him a warning look.
   "This is not the right time to crack jokes zack."
   "It's tt-tt-true."i say and Triston looks at me before he picks me up on his arms and slowly walks out of the room.
   "Whe-rrr-re are youuu taking mm-me?" I ask Triston as he keeps walking and walks up a stairs ignoring my questions.he uses his elbow to open the door to a big room thrice the size of my room as i manage to look.
   Triston puts me on the bed and quickly covers my body with a fluffy blanket,he turns on the room heater and leans forward to speak to me.
   "I am going to call another doctor to check on you soon,because i know Zack is already drunk."he gives me a warm smile and walks out of the room.