"Thank you, sir." I simply said. I figured if punishment was already set in stone, I might as well hit him with a last bit of sarcasm.

"As I was saying... You will all be attending the training camp, regardless of your exam results. You all need the camp because you all need to get stronger. Now then, let's further discuss some details..." Aizawa said.

Timeskip to later:

I came to a stop at the UA entrance that I walked through every school day. Only this time, I collapsed to my knees, breathing heavily. Sweat beaded down from my head and arms. Aizawa approached from behind, stepping off a bicycle. He crossed his arms and looked down, deactivating his quirk. "Did you learn a lesson about interrupting me, during class?" he asked.

"Y-Yes..." I said, struggling.

"You gonna stop being such a wise-ass?" Aizawa asked. I chuckled and turned back to him, wearing a spiteful grin.

"No." I replied, confidently.

As I stood back up, Aizawa took hold of the bike he'd been on

As I stood back up, Aizawa took hold of the bike he'd been on. 'Did I actually get kind of a laugh out of him? No way...' I thought, surprised.

"Refill your stamina and go home. Enjoy your weekend." Aizawa ordered, calmly. As the teacher passed me by, he handed me my backpack. I refilled my body's stamina and water levels, before starting home. I decided to put my earbuds in and listen to music. It made the time go by much faster. When I was almost home, I received a text.

'Aizawa run you to death?' - Jiro

I couldn't help but laugh, seeing it. I quickly typed out a response.

'Something like that. Didn't take, though. I'm about home, now.' - Y/N

'Maybe you could try not irritating him so much. LOL.' - Jiro

'My death wouldn't solve anything.' - Y/N

After that, Jiro must've been laughing because all I saw were the dots indicating she was trying to type something. I finally got home for the week and entered my apartment. I was still on my phone. As I passed by, my mother called out, from the kitchen.

"It's about time you got home. Izuku came by. He told us you pissed off a teacher and had to stay after class." Mom said.

"So, he ratted me out? (chuckles) I should kill him." I replied, jokingly.

"He did not rat you out. You know he can't lie. He's too good-hearted." Mom said, cutting something.

"Yeah, he can't keep a secret either... Say, where's Dad?" I asked.

"Well, since it's Friday night, he decided he'd have some fun. So, he's getting drunk and trying some new anime." Mom replied, casually. Then I overheard him slurring his words, in another room.