𝘾𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙀, 𝙂𝙍𝙐𝙈𝙋𝙎, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙎 ; 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

the first week of being in the new apartment? relaxing. amazing, fucking fantastic.

chuuya made sure that you guys fucked on every single available spot in the apartment. there's quite a few that even you didn't expect. apparently he mapped the whole thing out.

neither you, nor chuuya bothered to go out much other than groceries and the necessities, so the entirety of the first week was just spent together. a few memories have popped up, just really simple ones from your time in the mafia, when you stayed in tokyo with chuuya and dazai for a little while.

other than that?

nothing.

which sucked, but chuuya didn't show the disappointment. he still loved you, and you were getting to that point.

but today, the second monday of november, things had to be done. you told chuuya you wanted to get a job. an actual job, instead of earning corrupt money. the cafe close by to the apartment was hiring. a small cafe, not normally very busy. chuuya had an interview, but he cussed the bosses out and walked off.

the cafe ended up hiring you on the spot, and today was your first day. of course, you wanted to look pretty for your first day!

in the end, you decided on a simple, sleek look. a white, long sleeve shirt, paired with a simple necklace and a black skirt that falls just above your knees. your hair is in a simple low pony, framing your face beautifully. light concealer completes the look.

chuuya groans from behind you, and you look back at the messy bed, to see him looking at you, with a smile. "your hairs a mess," you say, turning back around and straightening out any imperfections.

he rolls his eyes, before moving to lay on his side. "do you have to go?" he asks, his voice raspy. "i've got enough money for us. you don't need a job."

as much as you'd like to just go back to bed, you'd feel much more comfortable if you were earning your own income, instead of letting chuuya pay for everything.

"i know i don't need to work, i want to work." you say, putting it simply.

chuuya huffs, sitting up in the bed, allowing his bare chest to be seen, and rubbing his forehead, tucking his hair behind his ear. "fine," he groans, before slowly getting up, the blanket falling back onto the bed as he stretches. you're rather surprised he's even wearing boxers. normally, in the morning after.. normally he isn't wearing them in the morning,

"if you're going to that cafe, i'm coming with you. it gives me a weird feeling." he shrugs, heading down the loft stairs, and into the bathroom, quickly starting a shower.

"hurry up!" you remind him, checking the clock in the apartment. 45 minutes left, but realistically you'd like to have time to grab a tea.

"did you seriously take that long to make sure your hair was okay?" you ask, a smile on your lips as you head to the elevator with him.

"hey, it takes a while to look this good." he responds, placing a hand on his chin. he's mocking dazai. "some of us actually care about our appearance."

you stifle a laugh, as someone else enters the elevator. the most you can do is shake your head with a smile.

for the rest of the walk, both of you are, for the most part, silent.

when you get to the cafe, chuuya orders a coffee, and sits down, keeping his eyes trained on you.

even when your new boss yells at him, asking him to leave because he's glaring at customers, and scaring them off, he doesn't budge. he's making sure nothing is gonna happen to you.

you have to apologize to her on your behalf, saying he's like a guard dog, but in reality he isn't that dangerous. (yes, okay, that's an understatement, but you're trying to avoid any trouble.)

"chuuya, seriously, i'm fine, go home." you mumble, as you wipe down the tables. it's not very busy at all, you've only had a few customers, but that's probably due to the fact that chuuya is like a fucking dog-

"i'm comfortable." he says, shrugging, and all you can do is narrow your eyes at him.

"do you want me to get fired on my first day?"

he can only smile, opening his mouth to speak before you cut him off. "don't answer that." you groan, as you head behind the counter, making him yet another coffee. just sugar, that's how he likes it.

"i'm pretty sure my boss already thought about kicking you out," you say, from across the shop, a smile on your lips. you finish making up his coffee, setting it down on his table in the corner.

"seriously, chuuya, i'm fine. go home. you can always just come walk to get me."

his brows furrow, as he takes a sip of his coffee. judging by his expression, he burned his tongue. "no," he starts, shaking his head. "i have something planned after you're done here, and you need to come with me."

"so cryptic," you chuckle, wiping down his table quickly, before heading back behind the counter.

your shift finished up quickly. basically, you did nothing all day and got paid for it. seems fair.

whatever chuuya had planned, he makes you close your eyes the entire way to wherever the fuck you're going.

but oh boy—is it worth it.

he's guided you to a house, and inside is an older lady, and a kitten in her hands. oh. my. god. you instinctively reach out for the kitten, holding it close to your chest as she purrs.

a little orange kitty.

he smiles, while he watches you interact with the kitten. a small itch on his arm, you don't think nothing of it. he passes some cash to the lady, before guiding you over to the carrier.

he bought you a cat.

short chap (what's new) it was exactly a thousand words and i think that's cool

i literally just wanted to get the chapter out cause this has been sitting in my drafts since i released the last one

soooooooooo

erm

i made these.. if anyone was curious abt me..

no one cares but uhhhhh i did those