𝟎𝟎𝟕, rachet ass hoes

AMANI AND DD had been keeping their situation to themselves for the past couple of months

AMANI AND DD had been keeping their situation to themselves for the past couple of months. they acted like they were just friends at school, then dd would go to amani's house once her mom had left for work.

she liked dd, a lot. he was fun to talk to and his dick was goooooood.

"so, where do you keep sneaking off to on a night?" notti asked, pulling amani out of her daydream. she slightly choked on her chip, which made everyone on the table turn and look at her.

"fuck you mean..?" dd asked, sideyeing his little brother. he slightly kicked amanis leg, making her mug him.

"like on a night, you just disappear and shit," notti replied, amani tried not to make eye contact with anyone because she didn't want to make it obvious. "who you fucking then?"

dd rolled his eyes at his brothers persistent questions. ddot and eva laughed at dd getting pissed, whilst he just grilled them.

"nobody bruh.." dd sighed, shoving his brothers arm. "anyway, edot said there was a party tonight. y'all coming?"

they all agreed, and planned on meeting at amanis house. her mom was out all night, so they would all be able to sleep over.

school went by quickly, and amani was sat in her bedroom doing her makeup with music playing loudly from her speaker

she heard her phone go off and saw a message from notti saying him and eva was outside. she walked back downstairs and let them in, guiding them to her bedroom.

eva stood next to amani, helping her fix her curls into a cute hairstyle, whilst notti just layed on the edge of the bed.

the three just sat and talked for a while until dd texted to say he was outside with ddot. she made notti go and let them in, whilst her and eva picked out a dress for mani to wear.