𝟎𝟎𝟔, words mani, use your words

"OH MY GOD" amani let out as she climbed off of kairo

since dd's little stunt, she refused to give him the satisfaction of fucking him. despite them having almost every class together, she'd barely spoken to him at school.

she wanted him to apologise to everyone for what he did, but he was being childish and amani didn't appreciate the way he was acting.

"you good ma?" kairo asked as he pulled his shorts up. amani turned her head to look at him and nodded. kai was nice to look at, but he wasn't dd.

she didn't understand why she so hung up on dd. she barely knew the boy, and yet he was all she could think about.

amani climbed out of bed, put a big tshirt and some shorts on and started walking to the kitchen with kairo following. her mom was out at work again so she didn't have to worry about sneaking him in and out.

"you want some to eat?" she asked quietly. kai shook his head and began putting his shoes on.

"i got to go look after my little sister, i'll see you soon." he said smiling.

"yeah sure" amani nodded.

just after kai left, amani sat on the couch in her living room and turned on my block on

just after kai left, amani sat on the couch in her living room and turned on my block on. she put her feet up on the coffee table and finally felt relaxed.

she was sat for not even two minutes before someone began knocking at the door. the knock was too damn aggressive to be anyone's but dds. she rolled her eyes and debated just leaving him, she quickly decided on not doing that because there was no way he was going to stop knocking.

"IGHT CHILL!" she shouted out as she walked to the door. she opened it and turned back around letting him walk in after her. she didn't know why she was letting him inside, but she didn't think properly.

"who the fuck just left ya house" he said standing across the kitchen. amani literally stopped breathing for a second. if she knew dd was going to see kairo come out of her house, she wouldn't of let him leave until dd was gone.

"the fuck do you care for?" she replied, dd rolled his eyes and the girls attitude.

"cause i thought what we had going on was gonna be just us two." dd said making amani want to literally scream.

"it wasn't just us two when you was at mariahs house" she said with a sarcastic smile. dd didn't say anything, instead he just walked closer to the girl.

"ight and i'm sorry for that, but shit was just weird for a minute" he sighed.

"shit was weird, so you went and fucked another girl? oh and didn't tell no one where you was for a whole day?" she said smugly.

one thing about amani, was she was gonna be petty.

"look mani, i'm sorry. can you stop ignoring me at school? i want to make it up to you, but you blocked me on everything" he sat down on the couch next to her. she rolled her eyes again at the boy before turning towards him.

"so, who's mariah?" amani asked bluntly. dd threw his head back in annoyance before sighing.

"just some girl from the block" he shrugged "we used to fuck with eachother but she got a man, but she broke up with him now" amani slightly nodded before speaking up again

"ight, but why did you go see her?" she asked whilst sitting up.

"ion know. you was pissed off with me, notti was with eva and ddot was sleeping. i was bored and i had no one else to entertain me, and i was in the mood to you know?" she let out a slight laugh and looked at him again.

"you a whore david reyes"

"chill with the gov" he replied, mugging her. "so we cool now?" amani hummed in response and shrugged her shoulders.

"there's only one way to make it up to me" she said smirking, dd smiled standing up as amani dragged him by his hand to her bedroom.

"no one gon interrupt us this time?" he said with a laugh.

"my momma out and no one has a reason to call either of us" amani replied quietly.

dd lightly pushed amani back onto the bed as their lips connected. he held onto her waist as he knelt on the bed, using his knee to slightly separate the girls legs. he moved his mouth to her neck and began kissing, making her moan.

amanis hands made their way to his pants, she slightly pulled on them making them easier to pull down.

dd pulled away from the girls neck and moved his hands to her shorts, copying what the girl had just done to him.

"ight you ready ma?" he softly said, making amani smile. she nodded in response making dd groan.

"words mani, use your words."

"yes dd"

❦ 𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 —lmfao this been almost ready to post for ages i just forgot about it 😭

❦ 𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈
lmfao this been almost ready to post for ages i just forgot about it 😭

anyways lmk what y'all thought 🫶🏽