𝟎𝟎𝟐, i aint being shy

AMANI WALKED WITH her head down, scrolling her phone as she walked to the deli

AMANI WALKED WITH her head down, scrolling her phone as she walked to the deli. she scrolled her phone, looking at the tiktoks eva had sent her.

she had only known the group for a week now and she already felt like they were her bestfriends. she had spent everyday after school with them and was planning on seeing them over the weekend aswell.

amani continued walking until she felt someone walk into her shoulder. she quickly turned around to see a boy a taller than her with a ski mask on, and his hood up.

"yo what the fuck" she shouted at him. the boy stopped walking and turned to the girl. he saw her face and smiled to himself.

"amani?" dd questioned, pulling his ski down. amani rolled her eyes at the boy and smiled.

"don't walk into me dicc" she replied smirking.

dd smacked his teeth at the girl and walked closer to her, pulling her into a hug.

"whatcha doing out?" he asked her.

"i was going to the deli before your fatass shoved into me." amani replied, putting her phone into her pocket as the pair began walking. he shook his head, laughing at the girl's aggression.

the pair had got to the deli and picked out what they wanted. the walked to the counter and dd insisted on paying. amani refused until dd slammed $20 on the counter and walked out, dragging the girl who complaining away.

"what you doing today?" dd asked, breaking the silence the pair were in.

"nothing" she said, laughing in response.

"you wanna come to mine? no one home." he said smirking. amani rolled her eyes whilst smirking, before walking with the boy to his house.

amani couldn't say that she didn't find dd attractive. she did. everything about him was nice to look at. whenever she was talking to him, she found herself admiring a different part of his face. if she ever overheard him speaking spanish, cursing someone out to just talking to his mom, it made amani stomach tuurrnnnn.

despite her being quiet, amani wasn't at all innocent. she was constantly daydreaming about dd and found herself wondering if his dick game was good.

her mind was BAD.

her and the rest of the group were once sat smoking in ddots backyard and amani watched dd literally sit down in his seat and wanted him so bad in that moment. she couldn't understand why she found him doing everyday tasks so attractive.