1: awkward moments

After the kraang invasion, Mikey has been training to get better with his portals, should he need to use him again. While mikey is training one day, he decides to actually USE one of his portals. He steps through the glowing orange portal, which thrusts him into our world, specifically, your bedroom.

You were just laying on your back in bed, the blankets covering your lower body. You were watching ROTTMNT on your phone and thoroughly enjoying it. When Mikey came through his portal, he landed right on top of you, causing you to drop your phone onto your face.

Mikey looked up at you. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" Mikey asked frantically, making sure you weren't hurt.

"..yea, I'm okay.." You say, rubbing your nose. You were sort of more focused on the pain in your nose than the fact you had a humanoid ornate box turtle laying on top of you.

Mikey moved your hand away from your nose, checking to make sure it wasn't broken. This was the first time you'd acknowledge the fact that he was a giant turtle. "...h-how did you even get here?" You ask quietly, not wanting to wake your parents.

"I was practising with my mystic powers!" Mikey beamed. You then realised that rottmnt was still playing on your phone. Mikey looked over at your phone when he heard the noise. He was quite startled when he heard his and his brothers' voices and saw himself and his brothers on the screen, like they had been secretly recorded.

"W-who are you?!" Mikey asked, scared of what you might try to do to him. He hopped off you and drew his weapons. "W-what are you going to do to me?"

You quickly put your finger to your lips, telling Mikey to lower his voice. "My name is y/n. Now please, be quiet, Mikey. I don't know how my parents would react if they heard yelling and saw you in here.."