𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀, 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

Почніть із самого початку

n Darlyng's many adventures with education she had never been to a boarding school, a military one no less. Elle had to be caged at all times, the food was disgusting and now they were holding mandatory dances. The girls on her floor had all gone out shopping for dresses eventually dragging Darlyng along with them. Jump to the present and here she is ,in a short puffy pink dress. If she was being honest she didn't hate it, point blank she loved dresses she just didn't like the dance. At some point she excused herself but as she pushed past the hoard of girls one caught her wrist and shoved something into her palm,

"You're gonna need this" she stated before winking at her.

That confused Dar even more, another reason to get out of the stuffy gym hall that was poorly decorated. Opening her hand as she exited the hall she found a cigarette case and a lighter.

Noticing the cameras Darlyng head outside, she was frozen to the bone and couldn't be bothered to go back inside to grab her jacket. Her hands clenched trying to keep the warmth in and she was reminded of the nicotine given to her, she had taken a health class on drugs and alcohols a few weeks prior; she knew it was bad.

She looked around for a place to sit, seeing no options Darlyng stuck out her hand and willed a tree to bend into a chair like form. Pleased she could still produce magic Dar took a seat , staring intently at the cigarette box she opened it, curiously placing one to rest between her fingers. Her other hand playing with the flame of the lighter, watching as it dwindled due to the harshness of the cold air.

Cautiously she brought the fire to the end of the cigarette, before putting it in her mouth inhaling. Her chest was filled with warmth and her throat craved for more. The winter breeze no longer affected her. The sense of addiction was new to Dar, where she came from drugs weren't a thing, they had there own methods of alcohol and the only way smoke would go into your mouth was if you accidently inhaled it in a forest fire.

Darlyng sat on the tree repeating the action for a bit. Suddenly the doors were pushed open and the vice principle stormed out with three kids in toe, she could never remeber his name; Thorpe? Thorn? Thorn sounded about right. Dar hid behind the wood to try and make herself less visible. Sticking her head out from her hiding spot, she recognized two of the kids The Di Angelo's or the school freaks; Dar didn't really know why they were called that.

"What are you doing, Jackson?" hissed Dr. Thorn. "Keep moving"

'Jackson' kept shuffling forward. "It's my shoulder, it burns." He sounded to be in some sort of pain.

"Bah! My poison causes pain. It will not kill you. Walk!" Thorn replied.

Poison? What poison, were they roleplaying? Was the vice principle some kind child-luring, roleplaying pedophile?

As they moved further into the woods Darlyng had an inkling to follow them, just incase he was a pedophile. Slowly crawling through the snow, cigarette still hot in her mouth.

"There is a clearing ahead," Thorn said. "We will summon your ride." Was he planning on kidnapping them? And where would he find a ride in the middle of a forest?

"What ride?" The girl Di Angelo demanded. "Where are you taking us?" She was a few grades below Darlyng and on a completely different floor.

"Silence, you insufferable girl!" This was some serious roleplay, maybe she should be intervening.