The net was woven with fishing lines. The mesh was extremely fine, and when it was lifted up there were things moving inside. Luo Huai Yuan received it and opened it for a look. He immediately smiled.

"My dear, how did you get in here? Don't you at all these small ones."

As he spoke, he lifted a large blue crab brandishing its claws, and threw it back into the lake. He then said to Yan Yan: "Look, there's also some freshwater shrimp. We'll stir fry them for you to eat tonight."

Yan Yan glared at him, "Eat, eat, eat. Look how I've become!"

Luo Huai Yuan squinted in a smile and said: "Not fat, fat not."

During this time, Yan Yan had gotten fatter compared to before her pregnancy. However, she wasn't like most pregnant women who would swell up like balloons. In the past, her figure was slender, upright, curvaceous and delicate. Now, she had gotten quite a bit rounder. She was white, tender and rosy, her fine complexion making others jealous.

Someone had already brought over another chair and a small table. There were a lot of snacks and fruits on the table, along with a cup of fresh milk.
This was Yan Yan's afternoon snack. Everything was requested by Luo Huai Yuan.

He said that pregnant women needed to eat well and be well for the baby to come out healthy and cute. Yan Yan had laughed at him. He hadn't given birth before, so why did he know more than someone who was pregnant? That fellow had put his hands at his waist and said he was proficient in everything. To put it plainly, he was just being considerate. Who said men couldn't be concerned just because they couldn't give birth? When a woman's husband was more concerned than her about her body, she would feel very blessed.

This was probably happiness.

Yan Yan had never regretted marrying Luo Huai Yuan. Perhaps it wasn't just a lack of regret. There were probably many other things, but it wasn't very clear to her. She just felt she was very happy, as though drifting in a warm ocean.

Yan Yan lifted the cup of milk and took a small sip. This thing actually wasn't tasty. It had a faintly raw taste, but after drinking it for a while it wasn't hard to swallow. Luo Huai Yuan held a cup of Holly Tea. His large physique made him suffer in the summer.

While others didn't feel it was hot, he felt it was unbearable. But since Yan Yan was pregnant, they couldn't put anything cold in the room. Therefore, hiding in the shade of the trees was the best place to spend the summer.

"You should lose weight. Not only is this bad for your health, you will also suffer."

The tea was clearly cold but Luo Huai Yuan was covered in sweat after drinking. Yan Yan couldn't watch any longer and helped him wipe it off with a handkerchief.

"I know, I know. I will definitely eat less and exercise more in the future." Luo Huai Yuan said.

Yan Yan gave him a glance and ignored him.

Having been married for so long, no one knew better than her when he didn't mean something. His words were clearly just for show. However, Yan Yan also knew this wasn't the time for Luo Huai Yuan to lose weight. The two of them had discussed this in the past. Luo Huai Yuan's reasoning was very sufficient and convincing.

His words were thus:
"I'm tall and upright like a tree facing the wind. I'm outstanding and handsome. It's not an exaggeration to say no one was ever as good looking, and no one will ever be. Why would I remain fat for so many years? It's because I don't want to steal those people's thunder. Think about it. My current appearance is already deeply rooted in the minds of others. I'm just a fat, stupid and timid person. If I suddenly underwent a major change, wouldn't it scare everyone!? How eye-catching would that be?! What if I accidentally attrcact jealousy? It's better to remain fat...."