Pratiksha slapped Nancy

Start from the beginning

"Pratiksha!" Vikrant suddenly yelled,

"I've had enough of you, do you know how annoying you are? Can't you do stuff that men like, like Payal? What woman nags every day like you?"

Pratiksha slowly pulled back her hands and looked at Vikrant questioningly, "What do you two think I am? A toy?"

"Pratiksha, let's break up...I am indeed with Payal...and we are truly in love,"

Vikrant spoke to Pratiksha like he was talking to a stranger that had no relation to him.

"You shouldn't blame me - there is no explanation for love. From now on we merely have a subordinate and superior relationship, I am your boss and you are my employee!"

Pratiksha sneered as she raised one corner of her lip; she was calmer than Vikrant expected,

"So, I guess you're not planning to release me from my contract? You must assume, if you were to let me go, Payal will never succeed."

"Sorry...you still have to wait 3 years."

"Is this why you have organized for me to appear at that event?" Pratiksha continued to question.

"For your current status, this event suits you perfectly." After speaking, Vikrant returned to sit on his chair and flipped through some documents, "If there isn't anything else, you can leave. Also, Nancy is your manager. From now on, you must follow her orders."

Her 5 years of fantasy were all wasted on a jerk!

Pratiksha couldn't say her heart didn't hurt, but at this moment, she felt even more angry.

"Do you know what happens to unfaithful people? - they won't have a happy ending."

After saying these words, Pratiksha turned around and left Vikrant's office. Of course, her determination to make Rastogi disappear from the entertainment industry for good, was stronger than ever.

Pratiksha returned to her room. Meanwhile, Nancy had just returned from the airport. Without knocking, she walked straight into the room pointing at Pratiksha and yelling, "Are you aware that from now on, you are my artist? Do you still want to be a model and take jobs? How dare you treat me like this...are you a pig?"

Upon hearing these words, Pratiksha suddenly got up out of her seat and slowly stepped towards Nancy, "Repeat what you said, what were your last 4 words?"

"I asked if you are a pig?" Nancy repeated herself arrogantly. As soon as the last word left her mouth, Pratiksha's slap had already landed on her face, "This slap is to put you back in line."

Nancy was stunned. Her eyes widened as she prepared to fight back, however, Pratiksha pulled out her phone and handed it to her, "I have plenty of indecent photos like this in my phone. Because of the 4 words you just said, I've decided to send them to the 4 biggest media companies."

Nancy froze for a moment, not quite understanding what Pratiksha meant. Until she looked down at the screen to see a photo of her seducing a director. Her brain suddenly went blank!

This can't be, how could Pratiksha have these photos? She was so careful...this was impossible, it had to be fake.

"I know Payal is behind all this. If you hadn't gone overboard, I wouldn't have bothered dealing with a simple manager like you, but...you don't seem to know who you're messing with..."

Nancy started to get scared as her hands began to tremble. If she had known Pratiksha was holding this information against her, she definitely wouldn't have agreed to Payal's request of making things difficult for Pratiksha.

So, her face immediately changed as she knelt down, "Pratiksha, I didn't mean to treat you like this, please don't release the photos, I will be over if you do..."

Pratiksha looked down at Nancy, "The following words, I will only say once: I will not attack those that don't attack me first, but if someone attacks me...I will make it impossible for them to return from the depths of hell. From today onwards, do your job well and I'll do mine. If you want to scheme and play games...I'm happy to play along. But the consequences...won't be as simple as releasing these few photos..."

Pratiksha at this moment was vicious and domineering. Nancy didn't know how to react - didn't they say Pratiksha was a push-over?

"I understand. I know what I should and shouldn't do," Nancy was completely intimidated by the look on Pratiksha's face.

After letting out some anger, Pratiksha's emotions pretty much returned to her normal calmness and her tone of voice was once again indifferent as she questioned Nancy, "When do I have to appear on stage at the event?"

"You...you're going?" Nancy couldn't understand what Pratiksha was thinking.

"Just tell me when," Pratiksha repeated.