You shrugged, a small smile playing on your lips. "My mom made me come."

"Oh, really?" Ryō's eyebrows lifted in surprise. "So, your mom basically dragged you out here?"

You nodded, a sheepish smile tugging at the corners of your lips. "Yeah, pretty much. She thought it would be good for me to spend some time away from the city, you know, get some fresh air and all that."

Ryō let out a sympathetic chuckle. "Parents, right? Always thinking they know what's best for us."

"Exactly," you replied with a laugh. "But I guess she had a point. It's been nice to unwind and just take it easy for a while."

"Well, I'm glad you're making the best of it," Ryō said sincerely.

"So, what have you been doing to pass the time around here?"

You shrugged, thinking back on the past couple of weeks. "Not much, honestly. Just helping out my grandparents with chores, reading a bit, and exploring the area. It's pretty quiet compared to the city."

Ryō nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes it's nice to have a break from all the noise and chaos."

"Yeah, definitely," you agreed. "But I have to admit, I'm starting to miss some of the things I took for granted back home."

"Like what?" Ryō asked, curious.

"Like being able to hang out with friends whenever I want, or grabbing a late-night snack from my favorite spot," you explained wistfully. "I guess I didn't realize how much I'd miss those little things until now."

Ryō nodded sympathetically. "I get it. But hey, you've still got a few weeks left here. Maybe we can find some fun stuff to do together, make the most of it."

A smile tugged at your lips as you looked at Ryō. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Thanks, Ryō."

As you continued talking with Ryō, you found yourself enjoying his company more and more. It felt refreshing to have someone your age to talk to, someone who understood your perspective and shared similar interests.

The conversation flowed easily between you, covering a wide range of topics from hobbies to dreams for the future.

As the evening wore on and the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the landscape, you realized that this unexpected friendship with Ryō was turning out to be one of the best parts of your summer so far.

As you walked around, you greeted everyone you passed by. The evening had a pleasant feel to it, and you found solace in being alone. It was a moment when your thoughts converged, swirling around in your mind, sometimes driving you a bit crazy, yet you couldn't help but appreciate the chaos they brought.

"Y/n!" you heard someone call your name, so you turned around to see Ryō in the distance. You waved at him, and as he approached, you began walking together, side by side. A comfortable silence settled between you, unlike the usual awkwardness.

"Hey, Ryō," you said, breaking the silence. "How's your day been?"

Ryō shrugged. "Not bad, just the usual. How about you?"

You nodded. "Pretty chill, actually. Just enjoying the evening stroll."

"Yeah, it's nice out," Ryō agreed, glancing around at the peaceful surroundings.

"You're usually more talkative. Is everything alright?"

You glanced at Ryō, appreciating his concern. "Yeah, everything's fine," you replied with a small smile. "Just lost in my thoughts, I guess."