[ 23 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"San what is the meaning of this?"

San's producer, Eden, moved photos of last night towards him. He thought he was tripping when he thought he heard someone taking photos. Funnily enough, they had taken a photo of San and Wooyoung at the bar the night before.

It was San, no doubt, but once again Wooyoung's face was barely visible. He sighed out in relief.

"Do you even know what your job is?", Eden asked, "You're an idol, Choi San. You can't be going to places like this let alone kissing random boys at a bar."

"I thought there was no dating ban.", San muttered.

"Well there's one now. Are you dating anyone?"

"No."

"Then this shouldn't be an issue. San, your music alone is already falling. The stylists are getting fed up because of your weight loss. You lack spirit. I can't even remember when your last concert was. And your fans? They're raging. We can't just kick you out of the company since you're one of the important idols here and the trainees could really benefit from having you around but you need to focus. We let you go on a break for a month to recover from your grandfather's death and whatever else it is you have going on. But you need to be careful. Other wise the CEO wouldn't think twice about kicking you out of the company. Matter of fact, he was so angry seeing these photos he was about to kick you out but Maddox and I pleaded with him. I don't want what happened with Hongjoong to happen with you too."

San held his breath, "I'm sorry. I'll do better next time."

Eden sighed and stood up, "I won't be able to say or do anything if you were to slip up again, San. Please pull yourself together."

San stood up and bowed, "I will."

San left the building afterwards and got into his car. He left home early in the morning after receiving a call from Maddox telling him Eden had asked to see him. San was seconds away from cursing whatever creep took those photos. This was his life. He knew eyes would be watching him now, waiting for him to slip up. Hongjoong may have been better at dealing with this but him? He didn't know.

San wet back home later that evening, hoping he'd given Wooyoung enough time to leave. But when he returned, Wooyoung was sitting on his couch, legs held close together as he stared down at his phone which was on the coffee table. Upon hearing the door open, he sprung from his place, going to meet San at the door.

"Where were you?"

"Why are you still here?", San muttered, slipping his shoes off.