-Untold Pregnancy.

Aeon/Angst?/Pregnancy/No ones POV

.
.
.
1
Having to live a life as a spy was getting more of a challenge as time passed.
He became a challenge for her. Having to try and suppress her hearts desires, having to look away every time his eyes shot her a glance, having to betray her organization for him.
She wasn't supposed to feel. To feel what it's like to be humane again..Was it all a mistake?

She doubted herself every time she looked at her reflection in her bathroom mirror. Should I have saved him?
She would ask herself.

Though now there's a piece of him stuck to her, mentally, emotionally, and now, physically.
.
.
.
An unplanned pregnancy.

It was about to change everything. Her life, his life, their lives.

There she was. A hand on her abdomen as she stared at her stomach in her mirror. An emotion she feared yet learned to feel.. Worry.
How was she supposed to tell him about this? How was she supposed to take care of it? How could she be so speechless when she's good with her words?
.
.
.
For the first time, she didn't know.

So there she was now.. Unsure of what to do. It's been 2 years and she had kept it a secret. Now 42 with a two year old sleeping in her arms as she hoped to be able to fall asleep herself.
.
.
Though a thought kept her awake.
It wasn't the need to take care of her daughter that worried her, it was the reaction of him.

Anger? Disappointment? Excitement? Betrayal? So many what ifs. Though none of them sounded right.

A wave or guilt washed over her as a soft sigh escaped her lips.. it can't go on like this forever.
.
.
She took his daughter and walked over into her bedroom where there was now a crib by the window.. Tugging his daughter under the blanket, Ada began to put some not too fancy clothes on, rather causal ones as she left her apartment.

'I'll be back.' She whispered to his daughter before leaving the flat..

Walking down the dimly lit streets she had to build up her courage to confront him.. Taking the bus she was soon enough standing on his doorstep. Hesitation washed over her as her manicured fingers just barely touched the door before she sighed..Now or never and then she knocked. The front door opened and there he was.
.
.
.
'Ada—?' Leon asked as a surprised expression filled his face.
She gave no answer and simply looked at him.
.
.
He knew something was wrong just by the lack of greeting. He smiled tiredly at her as she entered his apartment..

'I'm sorry for showing up uninvited.'
Ada apologized though she avoided his gaze.

'Not a problem at all.. I'll make us some tea.' Leon insisted and smiled at Ada as he took off her coat for her before walking over to the kitchen to prepare the boiling water.

'Why wasn't he questioning it?' Ada thought to herself as she sat down on the stools by the counter in the kitchen. Her eyes on her manicured fingers as she kept quiet.. She just needed to wait for the right moment. Either she could stretch it or just get straight to the point..
There it was again.

The feeling of being unsure.

She sighed softly as her gaze began to follow Leon's movement as he soon had his back leaning against the counter, his arms crossed as he looked at Ada.