-One last Goodbye.

Angst|No ones POV|

It has been two years since Leon and Ada had last seen each other. Leon had no idea where she was, and the other way around too.
Leon was now 38, and Ada was 41, though they still think about each other from time to time.
The urge to know where the other was would eat the two alive.
In Ada's opinion, it would've been the best if the two went their separate ways till faith and love brought the two back together like it has all these years.

..And today was where it had decided it was the best time.

Leon was in a small bar with Chris as the two talked about different topics. Ranging from personal problems, to what they want to do with their life.
The two always had those deep talks and actually enjoyed having them. Though they were never completely serious, as the two would sneak in little jokes to lighten up the mood from time to time.

Leon had ordered a few non alcoholic beverages just to not sit there with nothing to drink, and the same did Chris as he promised himself and the man that sacrificed himself for him..Piers Nivans. After the incident in Lanshiang, China, Chris never touched alcohol again.
Though Leon would still drink from time to time, but wouldn't drown himself in alcohol like he used to.

Small chuckled came from the two as it had gotten late after a while.
Leon glanced at his watch and his eyebrows raised themselves slightly.

"Maybe I should get going."
Leon said with a small sigh as he glanced up at Chris who was right next to him.

"That wouldn't be that bad of an idea, wouldn't want to wake up looking like a crazy ex girlfriend, now would you?"
Chris let out a chuckle as he nudged Leon softly who chuckled along with him.

"A hangover with just strawberry juice would be something new, huh?
*Leon spoke in a sarcastic tone and did that little thigh slap that indicates that he's ready to go.*

*He stood up from the stool and glanced at Chris.*

"..Are you going to— stay?"
Leon said and raised an eyebrow. Chris nodded and looked at his watch then back at Leon.*

"I'm waiting for Claire, she wants to go to a shooting range later on..Though you could join?"
Chris spoke with a smile as he kept his eyes on Leon who was looking at him with a slight hint of doubt in his eyes.

"Eh I'll just go home, have fun you two then. But don't expect me not to ask to come along the two of you another time."
Leon spoke with a smile on his face as the two eventually said goodbye to one another and Leon walked out of the bar as Chris stayed there, waiting for Claire as he said he would.

Leon was now walking outside the bar and was heading home. The air was cold though the atmosphere was warm.

He wasn't really thinking about anything in particular, just he and himself.
Though he was debating if he should stay out and enjoy a late night walk.
And that decision won.
Leon decided to do a late night walk as he enjoyed the atmosphere.
The street lights lighting up the streets along with a few leads falling from the trees was a scenery no one would want to miss, though it was dark and Leon didn't even bother trying to see the scenery the soon Autumn was making.

After a while it started to rain lightly, despite that, it still wasn't cold enough to make someone want to wear a jacket.

Soon, Leon started to feel uneasy. As if someone was watching him. His eyebrows lowered themselves as he looked behind himself slightly to see, no one.