Chapter 11: New Foes and New Allies

Start from the beginning

A young looking woman named Tamayo digs her nails around her arm and cuts it as the blood drips and spills, and then her blood produce a pinkish red steam of fog with flower patterns on it as she casted...

"Blood demon art, Scent of Illusory Blood, Visual Dream"

A hallucination that hinders the vision of the affected by creating beautiful flower patterns around them.

[The fog flower patterns scatters around Tanjiro and Saitama]

"W-what is this flower patterns...?!" The securities step back and moves away from it.

The entire area is covered with Tamayo's fog of flower patterns that covers Tanjiro and Saitama.

Saitama's eyes blink slowly as he is impressed and was in awe, as he was like,

"Cool...." Saitama says in interested tone.

Tanjiro looks left and right as he sniff the scent, and the scent becomes stronger.

"If this is a demon attack, this is bad..." Tanjiro thinks while observing the surroundings.

Then a young boy named Yushiro appears at the fog.

Tamayo and Yushiro helps the duo escape as they appear and offers help.

"Follow us..." Says Tamayo in concerned tone.

The demon still handicapped by Saitama, the hero was curious of the source of it.

Tanjiro was wary and cautious as he asked them,

"W-who are you both..?" Tanjiro asked in curiosity.

Tamayo replies in haste,

"Let's talk somewhere safe, so follow us while there are no people around.."

"But why are you helping us..." Tanjiro asked with a doubt.

"I heard you that you want to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji, we have the same goal to eradicate him, so for this time, trust us and follow us...." Tamayo says in a calm and worried tone.