It was really not easy for Lu Bai's father to get this ticket. Not only did he spend a lot of money, but he also went through a lot of detours and owed several small and medium favors.

But even so, he was still very happy.

The only thing that made him feel embarrassed was that it was said that everyone on board the ship was bringing new lovers.

One is for cleanliness and the other is for freshness.

He had long heard that there would be a lover exchange on the ship. If he was taking an old man with him, it would not show how powerful his ability to train people was.

It is really difficult for me to find a lover who can have fun and be fresh at this time.

What to do?

At this moment, he accidentally bumped into Lin Tong at the door of the bar.

Lin Tong, dressed in plain white clothes, raised his head and cried with tears, his eyes filled with fear.

"I, I just want to see if Brother Lu will come here. I'm sorry, I'm leaving now..." Lin Tong turned around and left, but his body swayed, staggered, and fell into the arms of Lu Bai's father. inside.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I said sorry three times, but my body showed no sign of getting up.

Lin Tong found that it was different from what he thought. No wonder Lu Bai's father had so many lovers. Although he was much older than Lu Bai, his chest muscles were still strong, his embrace was warm, and he had a mature flavor unique to an adult man.

Lin Tong was confused and confused for a moment.

Lu Bai's father has read countless people, so he naturally understands what Lin Tong's purpose is.

As the old saying goes, if a person wants to be pretty, he must be filial. This Lin Tong is really smart, and he really likes this look.

"Baby." Lu Bai's father bit Lin Tong's ear and whispered, "Dad likes smart children like you. I will love you well in the future."

Lin Tong's arms tightly hugged Lu Bai's father's waist, "Dad, my legs are weak and I can't go back."

"Where do you want to go back?"

"Brother Lu bought me a house before."

"Okay, then daddy will take you home." Lu Bai's father immediately understood what Lin Tong meant and simply took him away.

At the same time, someone was asked to contact Lu Bai's secretary, saying that Lin Tong was ill and that he should not be asked to do any of those tasks.

In fact, Lu Bai's father was a little scared to do this. After all, the scene of Lu Bai getting angry and driving them all away was still vivid in his mind. He was really worried that Lu Bai would be disobedient and push him back.

But he never expected that Lu Bai would be so casual this time. Later, Lu Bai's secretary did not come.

Some of Lin Tong's little tricks are indeed childish, but for men, they are extremely easy to use.

It didn't take long for Lu Bai's father to be coaxed by Lin Tong into giving him a lot of money.

And Lu Bai's father gradually began to take Lin Tong out. It's just that in name, the two are not lovers, but refer to each other as father and son, which means that Lin Tong is still Lu Bai's fiancée.

"These two are so shameless!" The system became angry after hearing this.

Lu Bai didn't care when he arrived, "Isn't this good?"