"He's lying." Naveen tried to defend herself while his son looked at him with shocked expression. How could his father lie on his face while he was standing there.

"Are you serious Dad? You're lying on my face." Ayansh argued when Avantika walked to her vanity to work on her skincare.

"No Avni, don't trust him. Tumhe lagta hai me ese krunga?" Ayansh rolled his eyes on his father's dramatic self meanwhile Naveen walked to Avantika and stood behind her, who glared at him through the mirror.

(Do you think I'd do that?)

"I'm not lying Avni, Tumhare skincare ki kasam-

"Don't you dare." Avantika turned around with a scowl on her face.

Ayansh who was standing in a corner pressed his lips together to control his laugh after he let out a chuckle and looked at his father who faked the hurt through his eyes.

He immediately maintained his posture when she looked in his direction and cleared his throat. Then her eyes fell on the plate, kept on the table and a smile adored her lips.

"Na beta sunta hai, na biwi. Ja rha hu me sanyaas lene." Naveen muttered under his breath and slowly started walking out of the room thinking that one of them might try to stop him but they didn't reach his expectations.

(No one listens to me, neither my son nor my wife.)

He walked out of the room and flinched a little but heaved out a sigh when he recognized Aadhya standing just outside his room.

He raised his eyebrows to ask her the reason she was standing there and she pointed inside the room. Naveen nodded and blinked his eyes in assurance before he started walking away from there, followed by Aadhya.

"Papa," She whisper called him and jogged a little to match his pace.

"Sab thik hoga na?" She again asked with a whisper as they reached the stairs and started walking down.

(Will everything be alright?)

"Haa, sab thik hoga." Naveen replied with the same whisper tone but soon realised they were nowhere near their room, so cleared his throat.

(Yes, it will be.)

"So what should we do now until they talk?" He asked as they climbed off the stairs and walked into the living room.

"Let's cook something," Aadhya squealed in excitement and pointed towards the kitchen.

"Ayansh ki sangati ka asar ho rha hai," She heard Naveen saying with a chuckle and smiled in embarrassment.

(Influence of your husband.)

"So what do you want to learn?" He asked and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Pasta," She came up with a dish, earning a nod from her father-in-law and walked inside the kitchen, following him.

"By the way papa, I was thinking something." She initiated the conversation once Naveen started boiling pasta.

"What is it?"

"How about me and Ayansh Remarry?" Naveen stopped on his tracks once listening to her when he was going to take put vegetables and cheese from the fridge.

He turned around and looked at her with a smile.

"Like I always wanted this. The moment I realised that I'd be spending my life with him. I wanted to remarry him, to create all those Memories which we couldn't due to circumstances." She explained and waited for his response, who nodded his head.