Chapter 6: Sports Festival!

Start from the beginning

The door to the hallway swung open revealing Iida who walked inside the room.

Tenya: Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!

Shoto: Midoriya.

The two espers then  focused on Todoroki who was approaching his green haired classmate

Izuku: Todoroki? What is it?

Shoto: Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.

Izuku: Huh Y-Yeah....

Shoto: But....All Might has his eyes on you doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you. That goes for you too Sogiita and Shokuhou.

He then turned his attention to the two who didn't flinch and just equally stared at him.

Shoto: For you Sogiita you may be the strongest one in the class overall but the fact you can't explain on how your own quirk works proves that you don't understand it fully. For you Shokuhou since your quirk focuses on mental aspect rather than physical proves you won't able to last long in a real battle and those two reasons prove that I will be able to also beat the both of you.

Denki: Oh? Is the third best in class making a declaration of war?

Eijiro: Hey! Hey! Hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we are about to start!

He said in a concerned as he walked towards Todoroki placing his hand on his shoulder who pushed it off and walked away from him, heading towards the door.

Shoto: We are not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?

Izuku: Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you are more capable than most people..Looking at it objectively.....

Eijiro: Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively.....

Izuku: But everyone- The students from other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have too!

Seeing this, Gunha was the second to speak up rising to his feet and Misaki also following suit.

Gunha: Yeah, you're right. There is more of my quirk that I don't know about. But that doesn't mean I will just go ahead and lose to you. The fact that you challenged the three of us proves your guts is strong and I'm looking forward to fighting you when the time comes. So don't expect me to hold back!

Misaki: Oh? You must be very confident telling me to my face that I won't be able to last in a fight just because of my quirk

Misaki: Oh? You must be very confident telling me to my face that I won't be able to last in a fight just because of my quirk. Believe me, I've covered up my weaknesses a long time ago. Plus if you think mental type quirks are weak compared to physical type quirks, then you have no idea what you are in for. And trust me, you're going to regret everything you've just said once we are out there.