I quickly wiped the tears and smiled at Tinn who was looking at me worriedly,

"Yeah..." 

He didn't seem to believe but hesitantly left, reminding me of him who used to sulk till I gave in.

I shrugged these thoughts off my mind!

Why am I even comparing them..

I sighed and joined my family who were having fun.. Past is past! I have Tinn now.

.

.

.

.

.

One day, I suddenly got sick! 

Well.. don't blame me. I was craving for an ice cream and it was raining. So, I ran in the rain and got wet but who could've thought I would get fever.

Thank god Tinn doesn't know about this!

He did called but I made an excuse that I just had a little cold. He asked me to take care of myself and even brought me medicines. 

He thought of taking a day off but no! I strictly asked him to go back to work. I mean, I will feel guilty as it was my fault!

He respects my choice.. He gives me space when I ask him to.. never complaining..

What could you ask more from your partner? 

But again,

I was staring at the ceiling with my messy thoughts. 

I couldn't help but remember him again, 

My door burst open revealing Gemini who looked furious as hell.

I didn't had a chance to ask what's wrong when he dragged me by my arms and forcefully threw me to the car and locked it.

Then, he started the engine and drove off to somewhere,

"Gem. What the hell! Where are we going??" I said calmly turning toward him.

He was looking dangerous with his cold face.

"To hell.." He said sarcastically.. I just pouted.

"You thought I wouldn't notice that you caught a cold with your voice?" He said furiously that made me look at him helplessly.

How did he notice! I did my best to act like I was okay..

"Gem.. it's just a little cold. Look, I am alright now." I said showing my face to him clearly..

"Let's go on a date!" I said excitedly but shut up seeing him glaring at me.

"No.. Doctor first!" He said stubbornly.

He is so stubborn, always wanting his way.

.

It's been 5 years but the memory of Gem can never leave me..

Tinn listens to me, but Gemini knows what to listen to me..

They are completely different and I know that! 

But again,

Future can never be predicted.. 

My future with Tinn is all settled down. I don't have to worry about anything. He is just perfect!

.

.

.

.