Aftermath III: O-Wen or Lose

Another stupid aftermath show. I mean, from what I've been told, they're supposed to be helping me, but they're really just stressing me out. I am not looking forward to the whole. . . 'Heather' thing, too. 

Maybe it's better if I end things with my boyfriend now, too. I can't even remember his name, like, 80% of the time. Plus, I don't want to break his heart on national television, but I also don't want to make it seem like I'm cheating on him. . .

Man, being fifteen is way harder than other people make it seem.

. . . Or am I just making it harder for myself?

"Yo, everyone! We're back for another totally, off-the-hook, Total Drama Action Aftermath Show! Geoff here!" 

I snapped out of my thoughts, and saw that we were actually on air right now. 

"And I'm Bridgette! A ton has happened since we last saw you. T.D.A. has lost some serious heavy weights. Owen. . ." "The biggest of all, who is gonna leave a huge hole!" Geoff 'described' him, but it was more of an insult.

"As well as Heather and Leshawna, who will be on soon." Bridgette stopped talking, so that Geoff could actually have a part. "We've also got our buds from season one, and losers from season two. So far, so good." "So far!" 

They were trying not to argue this episode, like they did the last. "Bridgette thinks we need to bring more insanity to the show. Uh- I mean, profanity." He received a punch to the arm. "Okay, okay! More humanity." "She's not the only one. . ." I muttered. "Bridgette thinks I've gone too over the top. But then, so have our ratings!" Literally nobody laughed at his stupid little joke. 

"Okay. I get that this is a reality show, and that everyone wants the dirt on what went down, but everyone on T.D.A, who I'd like to remind Geoff are our friends, has already taken it up from the wing-wang from Chris. Plus, they've already lost out on a million bucks! I mean, isn't that brutal enough?!" Bridgette questioned, which caused all of the peanut gallery to look uncomfortable. "They should be able to come here, and feel safe to speak their minds." She finished, folding her arms.

I glanced away in discomfort, feeling the irony of that statement. "No one goes on a reality show to feel safe, Bridge. I've got evidence of that right here!" I widened my eyes as I realized he was pointing at me. "Um, excuse me?! What's that supposed to mean?!" I questioned, quite angrily. "Calm down, dude, don't take it personally. It's just that, uh, Chris isn't what I'd call an 'ideal caretaker'."

". . . It hasn't even been a minute, Geoff! Can't you just keep it in your pants until the intro is OVER!? I- I'm sorry. You know what? I'm not putting up with this. I'm not letting my family be disrespected like this. Fuck you, Geoff. Go to hell." I stood up, and began walking off. 

So, uh. . . not the BEST start to an Aftermath show. . .

But, um. . . don't worry, I, uh. . . hm.

Maybe I'll let someone else take over for a bit.

*

[Bridgette's P.O.V.]

*

I watched as Lewis left the stage in silence. "I'll. . . uh. . . go sort him out." Cody quickly got up, and followed Lewis. I turned and frowned at my boyfriend, already fed up. "Are you joking me? Why on Earth would you say that?!" "Say what? It's true. Can we get on with this? I wanna see someone get hurt today, if you don't mind." I blinked at his unbothered response, before turning away. "Fine."