[EP 8] Kojót

"Here. This should be it." Prem pointed as the six of them met at the Bright's penthouse.

"According to all the records that Khun Dunk provided. Taan Earth will only meet with clients that he will have long term business with at Souri. But on the record, they had only met this group Kojót once. And it wasn't even their Don who came at the café. The car they came in is the very car that Mark is seen with."

"Get every information you can on Kojót. We'll get an audience with their Don." Pond commanded.

"Then we'll get Kitsune guild to wipe them out." Pond nodded in agreement with Joong's plan.

Pond and Joong had acted as if they didn't know anything and asked Mark who Kojót was and why Phi Earth had only met them once.

"They had a little miscommunication. They not only deal with fire arms but had wanted to bring in restricted medical supply." Joong began to understand why they chose him. He was good with words. 

Restricted medical supply, my arse. Joong was mentally giving him the middle finger.

"Since it's a miscommunication, let's renegotiate. Get us an audience with their Don. I want to know how sincere they are with the deal." Pond instructed Mark. Mark had nodded enthusiastically.

***

Mark had led them to the mansion that the Kojót's Don was staying. Prem and Boun had flanked Pond, while Daou and Offroad flanked Joong as they entered. They had expected a lot more people since this was their turf but there were just a few of them. The Don had introduced himself as Joss Way-ar. He introduced his underboss whom he called Gawin. He expressed his surprise that they were willing to reach out to him.

"My brother likes to play it safe. I like to know how the money flows" Pond charmed his way through. Joong let Pond take the lead as he observes the environment. He excused himself to head to the washroom. Daou and Offroad followed him. They memorized the map of the place, gaging the entrance and exit of the mansion. The amount of people within the vicinity. Prem and Boun who stayed back with Pond gaged who ensured the safety of Joss, taking mental note of names that Joss mentioned to do a background check on them later. They had left after promising to think through his proposal.

***

Joong had to remind himself that he needed to be patient while Prem, Boun, Daou and Offroad gathered more information about Kojót and this Joss Way-ar. He can't rush it, less they give the game away. While he was drowning in his frustration, his brother, Pond was writing the best love story of his life. He clearly remembered Phuwin sneaking out of Pond's room when he was making his morning coffee. He had intentionally faced the window and away from them. He could hear his brother whispered to something to Phuwin, giving him a kiss before closing the door. Joong cleared his throat after Phuwin left.

"So... when am I receiving the wedding invitation?" Joong teased. It was the first time he witnessed Pond blush.

"It might take a while but we are official." Pond beamed. Joong had laughed.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: sorry, puuean. I'll be adding a few interlude EPs after this before going back to JoongDunk. I think this is the place I can slot in a lil about GeminiFourth and more about PondPhuwin. Since it was mentioned in this EP that Pond was writing the best love story of his life. 🤣🤣 Let's give them a moment before going back to JoongDunk. 

And another small announcement here, since there is a high possibility that there'll be a delay of airing the series We Are due to the complication with Pawin... I've decided I will slot in a PP series after this series before going into the 2 part series that I intended. To compensate for the sad news. after all the hard work and late night shooting that they went through it has come to this. I might need to recast as well for my 2 part series since I had Pawin in mind before I caught the news. but yup, the PP series will kinda be like a joylada series just flipping it like usually its JD centric, so for the next series it will be PP centric but with JD in the background. I only have a rough idea in mind but I will say JD fans you won't be disappointed as well if you are willing to give it a try. JD does play an important role, I don't wanna say more if not it'll become a spoiler. 

Yes, I finally found an angle to go in n do a PP series, though it's still a joylada series per se with JD in the background. I hope it's fine for you all.