𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ...

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡
'𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠
𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ...

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Ever since Phoebe Lambert was young she had been destined for stardom. There was something about the young German girl that made her stand out. Living in Germany Phoebe had grown up with her best friend Amalia Schröder a female motorsports driver on the path to Formula One. Phoebe and Amalia were two peas in a pod the duo did everything together. From Amalia helping Phoebe run lines and practice her roles to Phoebe cheering on her best friend at karting races and events. These races are where the duo became a trio.

Charles Leclerc had been karting for as long as he could remember. Having grown up watching his godfather in the motorsport world and his father watching the races every weekend Charles knew where he belonged. He remembers the first moment he laid eyes on Phoebe Lambert. She was jumping up and down, yelling and cheering on her best friend during her race. The sun shone brightly down on her hair making it look golden and her fair skin shone in the light. The Leclerc boy was mesmerized it was love at first sight to him. He knew he had to meet that girl.

When Amalia introduced the pair she knew then and there that soulmates truly did exist. The boy and girl were a perfect match, so different but so similar as if they were made for each other. But they were so blind to each other feelings that nothing ever happened.

The trio stuck together for years, always there for each other in hardships. Charles had loved Phoebe for so long but could never find the right moment to tell the Lambert girl his true feelings. When he finally believes the time is right and builds up enough courage to tell her the cruel hands of fate intervene, she is promised to another.

Their love story is a 𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

WARNINGS: This book contains themes such as insecurities, anxiety, talk of mental health, mentions of death and other triggering topics. Please reach out before reading if these themes might be triggering.

DISCLAIMERS: I only own Phoebe's story, in addition to other oc's, the plot and all dialogue. I how ever do not own any actual people mentioned or Formula 1 teams. Please don't steal my plot or images created.

COPYRIGHT: All works, character, ideas and content belongs to me unless otherwise stated. Please don't steal, copy and make profit of or distribute any work in this book.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

K Writes;
Hi thank you all for clicking on this story. This is my second Formula 1 story! This story will follow my original character Phoebe Lambert and is the second book in my Formula 1 series. You don't have to read the other book to read this one, but some parts may intertwine and characters from other books will be mentioned. This story uses social media to progress the story, as well as real life, so I hope you all enjoy.

 This story uses social media to progress the story, as well as real life, so I hope you all enjoy