𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

Moisturizing his face while looking in the mirror, Dominique smirked at how good he looked. No bags or anything was under his eyes, and he actually slept like a baby last night which was surprising. The last time he had some kind of night terror was almost two weeks ago, but it wasn't bothering him that much now. He needed this little break from the constant nightmares and jumping up out of his sleep, so he wasn't complaining.

Today was the BBQ the counselors decided to throw for the campers here, making sure to invite some of their family members too. Dominique was actually happy to see his aunt Rita for one day, being that he's been away for basically the entire summer, but he was worried about one thing. Her bringing his parents along. Though it was highly unlikely for them to present their wicked selves, you could never be too sure. That would be a surprise he wouldn't like to see.

Placing on his simple white tee and baggy denim jeans, he added his gold cross chain before wiping himself down in the mirror. Lately he's been feeling so refreshed, and he doesn't know if it's because the camp was coming to an end, or because of the things he and Angel have been getting into. It's like he been on cloud 9 for a week now, but it beats his quiet and isolated self from when he first came to the camp.

Once he stepped outside of the cabin, the air seemed fresher, and he inhaled like some corny character in a cheesy movie. Walking towards the dining hall, he smirked to himself once he seen Angel coming up from the other direction, looking as good as she can be which was the norm. She had on a peach colored tube top that had a slit right in the middle, showing off the skin between her breast. To match it, he was pleased to see her rocking a mini skirt that stopped right above her thighs, which could easily show off her privacy if she sits or bend at the right angle. 

Standing there for a second to wait for her, he watched as she pranced up with a toothless smile, looking all shy like they didn't just sex each other up a few days ago.

"Good morning." Dominique greeted with a smirk.

Angel walked over and opened her arms, gesturing for the two to share an embrace "Morning." She greeted and puckered her lips up for a kiss. Dominique gladly leaned down just a bit to give her a nice small peck on her glossy duo, earning a cute giggle from her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Rubbing her back for a second, he gently squeezed her and took in the scent of her nice perfume she must've just sprayed on.

"You smell so good." He told her, leaving a quick kiss on her neck before the two separated. You would think with all the hugging and kissing they've been doing, they decided to go ahead and take the next step, but that's not what's happening. They were just having their little fun and enjoying each others company.

"Thank you, I like to smell good everyday." She flipped her hair over her shoulder as he shook his head with a grin. Opening the door to the dining hall, he let her walk in first as she thanked him, making his way inside next "Are you excited about this get together later on today?" She suddenly asked, since she's also been thinking about it all week.

Dominique sighed to himself and shrugged a shoulder "I mean, I'm excited to see my aunt and smash down on some ribs but I don't want any surprises that might ruin my day."

"What? Like your parents showing up?" She asked, though it was obvious.

"Yeah, my auntie love to be the peacemaker around here, god bless her." He said and the two shared a small laugh "I'm sure she mentioned this BBQ to them and tried to get them to come, but I doubt they'll show up. If they do that'll shock me but I won't be saying two words to them."

"I don't see why they wanted to bring our folks here anyway, I mean half of us here came to get a break from them." Angel shook her head.

Dominique nodded in agreement "Exactly, I guess they just trying to see how things will go since we been here trying to better ourselves or whatever. I don't think we could fully heal at a summer camp though, half our asses here really need a therapy session, and all of this was just for fun."