The wedding - part 2

Start from the beginning

Zoya: Cammie...we are here only for attending a marriage party which is going to end today. So just concentrate on that Okayy?

Cammile: ( rolled her eyes) okayy!!

After half an hour Tara woke up and three of them went to the marriage venue. They just reached on perfect time.

Finally After so many rituals and so many tiring things, Suhani and Virat became Life partners.

At the time of 'Bidai' ( a Ritual when the bride says final goodbye to her parenteral house and family before going to her husband's house) all of them got emotional.

When Suhani hugged her brother, He said "i didn't thought that it will be this much difficult. Damnn I'll miss you yr. Can't he come with us to our house. Is it necessary to leave?".

Though Suhani was crying but after hearing this a smile appeared on her face .

Suhani: I'll miss annoying you brother. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but..
I'll miss youu so much.

And with that, All the functions finally reached it's end.

After that day, 6 months has passed. Rishi was out of Zoya's life. Cammile returned to UK. All of their life changed slightly in a good way. Wanna know, What happened Next???

(In Zoya's house)

Zoya: (loudly) Taraa take off your School shoes and wash your hands baby. Mumma has cooked your favourite meal. Come in the dining hall fast.

Tara didn't reply anything instead she started giggling.
Out of curiosity Zoya went to Tara's room where she saw that Ayaan is tickling Tara and that's why She is giggling.
There were Two chocolates on her hands and two were inside her dress pocket.

She stopped giggling when she noticed that her mumma was standing right beside the door.

She gave a look to Ayaan and expressed him that mumma is here.

Zoya: when will you Stop approving all of her wishes?? (She asked this to Ayaan)

Ayaan Came to her and kissed on Zoya's cheek.

Ayaan: She is a princess and nobody can deny any of her wish, right champ? (He asked Tara)

Tara proudly nodded her head in yess

Zoya: (she rolled her eyes) Stop being cheesey Ayaan.

Tara went to the washroom for fresh and up herself coz she just came from school.

Zoya: thank you so much Ayaan for doing everything for us. And Look at Tara she just feel so comfortable around you now.
Your presence is magical for her. She feels happy all the day.

(Ayaan hugged Zoya)

Ayaan: you just can't even imagine , how much you mean to me Zoya.
You know the moment you said yes to date me, i became the luckiest person in This world.

Zoya punched softly on his chest and said, "seriously!!!! it was soo cheesey".

Both of them laughed.
Then three of them spent the evening together and then Ayaan went back to his villa. Everything was going so perfect.

Someone has said, "if it's not a happy ending then it's not an ending". But let me tell you the reality. Sometimes...umm not sometimes, Actually maximum times, if the happy ending has reached very sweetly then it's not an ending bruhh, it can't be . Afterall we all have a great and inspiring life story and Always remember "great stories can't be so simple", right??!!!.

So it was Tara's birthday, everyone was very excited. Riya, amd Zoya were busy in making the meals and Ayaan was taking care of Tara.

It was the time for cake cutting when they heard a knock at the door.
Since it was just a family party so no outsiders were invited. Then who is it , thought Zoya.

She unlocked the door. It was Sohail on the other side. He didn't even waited for her to welcome. He straight went to Ayaan.

Ayaan: what happened Sohail? You're not looking good.

Sohail: Rishabh is missing, and i need to find him. I need help. I'm here to take you with me. Let's go

Ayaan: okay but atleast tell me what happened to him. I don't think anyone has the dare to even touch him then where is he gone?

Sohail : that's the problem, He has gone missing by his choice and that's why nobody is able to find him.

Ayaan was going to ask something but...

Zoya: But Sohail why would he do that by choice? Has something bad happened to him? (She asked him politely)

Sohail: it's none of your business. You enjoy your party. (He replied her rudely)

Zoya: (thought that he is saying these things out of frustration) okay but atleast let me help you too.

Sohail couldn't control his anger and his anger bursted out though his mouth

Sohail: Get the hell out of our life you bloody bitch. You want to help us, you?
You are the fucking reason he is missing. You are the fucking reason why our life has became so unstable. you are the reason for every bad thing happened to us.

Zoya: (she was in shock) it's not possible, i have done nothing to him. Before him, leaving India, we had clarify all the past issues between us. Listen i understand your situation but...

Sohail: (instantly replied with anger) you understand nothing, just nothing.
Ohh waitt... You are the perfect actor. you know why? Becoz you killed one of my best friend, trapped another in your love and just pretending like you don't know anything . What a great actor.

Zoya: wait whattt!!!! I trapped him in whatttt?????

Sohail: (Shouted) He is fuking in love with you .

What a bloody bitch you are man . The person, who never even let any girl to get closer to him, hugged you. The person, who never felt any emotions about love in his entire life, is madly in love with you. You are really a great player.

---------------------*****----------------------

Hehe, hello family, 💕

How about this part? Is my writing skills improving? Let me know in the comment section. And also tell me that what do you think, where is Rishi?