𓆩ᥫ𝟏𝟔᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐔-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Umeko hummed, gently rocking her head side to side as she walked through the village

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Umeko hummed, gently rocking her head side to side as she walked through the village. It was a sunday so that meant she was running errands, just basic stuff. Picking up food and replacing anything that mightve been broken during the week.

Satoru had actually been taking time off missions since she got back from the land of waves. Usually they would run these errands together but he was busy today. On top of that she needed to go to a meetup with team seven.

Although…Before she left for the errands her father had given her an odd goodbye.

“Bye Ume! I have a surprise for you when you get home!”

Her fathers surprises were never good. Even if he thought they were, they usually ended up being morbid news that he found fascinating…

While she would usually wear her ninja clothing on meetup days she had forgotten that morning. Just wearing her everyday clothing, her hair unbraided and free behind her back. Instead of a blindfold she wore blacked out sunglasses, covering her eyes. She wore a black and red striped sweater and black shorts, and of course the usual sandals she wore with her ninja outfit. She didnt actually own many shoes…

Umeko walked off the main road of the village into a more forested path that led to their meetup spot. She skipped along the path, humming a small tune as she walked. Eventually she spotted a familiar orange jumpsuit in the distance, hopefully she wasnt too late…

As she arrived at the bridge she noticed Naruto and Sasuke glaring at eahcother like they always did, nothing out of the ordinary there… Umeko sighed. Sakura was the first to notice her as she walked over. “Oh hey Umeko! Not wearing the ninja outfit today?” She noted, a sweet smile on the girls face. Umeko nodded with a smile. The two boys continued glaring at eachother, too caught up in competition to notice Umeko had arrived.

“Theyre still doing this?” Umeko asked. Sakura tiredly nodded. The two idiots had been glaring at eachother like that ever since they got back from the land of waves. “Yup.” Sakura sighed.

After a solid half an hour of waiting Kakashi sensei finally showed up, Crouching on the archway to the bridge. “Hey guys! Sorry im late, afraid i got lost on the path of life…” Kakashi hummed. Naruto and Sakura angrily yelled at him.

“Im ready for the next ninja mission sensei! And come on no more of this dumb beginners stuff okay?”  Naruto insisted, his eyes sparkling with fiery determination. “I want a chance to prove myself! Im talkin a real mission where i can show what im made of!” Naruto yelled. Umeko groaned, “Id say weve proved ourselves plently.” She sighed. Leaning against the bridges railing. “Thats great Naruto…Now take it easy would ya?” Kakashi brushed of the request.