Kylian Mbappé༻✿

Kylian looked stressed as if something had happened during training that was bothering him

You had been by his side for so long, you could read his expressions like a book. But you still didn't start a conversation, you wanted to give Kylian time to come to you himself. And you knew he would do it sooner or later.

You didn't expect him to sit down across from you at the kitchen table just ten minutes later. The cup that stood in front of you was filled with your favorite tea and enveloped the room in a lovely scent. Best conditions for a serious conversation. Or well, at least you thought so. 

Kylian didn't seem to want to say anything. His eyes darted over everything without ever stopping while his hands lay on the table.

"You can talk to me, you know that." 

Your voice sounded gentle, almost soothing. You couldn't stand the nervous silence anymore and had to at least make an attempt to get Kylian to talk. Just when you thought it wouldn't help, his eyes landed on you. 

"And you promise me you won't be mad?" 

"Kylian, please. You should know me that well." 

Of course he knew that he could talk to you about anything. No matter how stupid or pointless it was, you always had time for him. That was actually one of the many things Kylian loved about you. That he could be himself in your presence.

Still, he had to take a deep breath before his body would allow him to speak.  

"You know all these discussions about my contract and I've just been thinking about it." 

"You want to leave Paris?" 

You hadn't even really thought about it and the question was already hanging in the air. Kylian obviously swallowed, he hadn't meant to say it so directly. 

Your hand carefully found its way to your boyfriend's. He immediately embraced it tightly, just to know that you were with him. 

"I'm not sure, but I want to be honest with you, y/n" 

"Then be honest, tell me what's going on in your head or just what your heart tells you." 

You gave him a sweet smile which he could only return. Your hand was still in his and neither of you wanted to break the contact. 

"My head tells me to stay. We have built so much and you love living here. But my heart tells me it's time to move on. I still want to achieve so much in football and I don't know if that's possible here." 

You really wanted to answer Kylian, after all he was just telling the truth with you. But it was difficult for you to ignore your rapidly beating heart, which could literally jump out of your chest. 

Kylian had given no indication that he would leave you behind, and yet, out of nowhere, pure fear came over you. You carefully withdrew your hand, only to hide it under the table. 

Kylian shouldn't notice you shaking. 

"I think I forgot to mention the most important thing, didn't I?" 

You looked at him confused, only now realizing how tired he looked. The topic must have been bothering him for quite a while. But he only wanted to tell you now, he knew how difficult it would be for you to leave Paris. 

"I'm not leaving without you." 

And somehow, for some inexplicable reason, that finished you. Tears that were barely noticeable ran down your cheeks and you had no time to react to them. Because before you could do anything you found yourself in the arms of Kylian. The arms that always protect you and give you comfort. 

"You didn't seriously think I'd go without you, did you?" 

"I don't even know."

A small sob left your mouth, which only encouraged Kylian to gently caress your back. 

"No matter what happens, you stay with me. You've been my number one fan since the Monaco days, I could never do without you." 

You slowly wiped a few tears from your face and looked at Kylian. He was right, you went to Paris with him and that wasn't easy for you either. 

"I'll let you have a say too, okay?" 

"No, Kylian. I'm not interfering in your career. You say where you'll go and I'll follow you." 

His hands gently cupped your cheeks before placing a loving kiss on your forehead. You couldn't help but close your eyes for a moment. 

"Everything will be okay. We'll get through this together." 

And you believed every word he said. You could trust him, Kylian will make the right decision. 

And no matter what the decision is, you will be with him.