SEVEN

liked by walker2cool and 1,374,838 otherswalker2cool surprise

walker2cool surprise

user i bet it's y/n
-user but y/n didn't like or comment??
-user man whore

user if this isn't y/n i swear to god..

user happy 4 u

user FIRST INITIAL???
walker2cool 🤷‍♂️

user what the fuck

user AWWW Y/NNN
walker2cool me and her are just good friends

leilani6 <3
walker2cool <3

__________

what. the. fuck.

the same boy that was just stroking her hair till she fell asleep, posted himself HOLDING HANDS with some girl named leilani?
who even is she? and since when were they a thing?!

y/n bit her lip quickly dialing diors number,
dior immediately answered.
"Can you come over please?" y/n said over the phone.
"Hey, yes of course. What happened babe? Are you okay?"
"Just come over please."
Within a span of ten minutes, the said best friend was by her side hugging her tightly.
"y/n, tell me what's wrong."
If there was one thing dior hated, it would be seeing her friends or family upset

. y/n groaned as she rolled back onto her bed, wiping her watery eyes.
"It's stupid, I don't even know why I'm upset." She sniffled, she unlocked her phone staring at the newest post on his account.

"It's not like we were anything but I just thought we had a possibility to be something," she played with the hem of her hoodie, staying quiet almost as if she were ashamed to be saying anything at all. "turns out he had a girlfriend this entire fucking time."

y/n held up the post to dior. "i don't know why i even thought he was different anyways. he's such an asshole. and i bet this girl doesn't know he was in MY room literally three nights ago. unless they just met in a three day span this is so fucking ridiculous." y/n rambled on in rage, diors eyes widened.

"wait- what was he doing in your room friday night?" she asked suspiciously, y/n scoffed "we were just like hanging out"
"uh-huh.." dior nodded.

"i'm just disappointed i guess." y/n concluded.
dior hugged her "i'm so sorry y/n. i know how much you liked hi-"
"Like? no. I don't like walker."
dior looked at her best friend with a deadpan look,
"Then why are you wearing his hoodie?"

y/n sat there awkwardly.
"This is my hoodie, not his." she lied
And there was the look of sorrow on diors face again, "Don't look at me like that ."
"Oh, y/n.."
"dior."

"y/n, we have to do something about this." dior said, "First off, we need to get rid of these hoodies and belongings you have of his."

y/n nodded enthusiastically, "You're right." She then grinned, "I should burn it."

"No-" dior giggled, "i mean it's still a decent hoodie"

"Well you said to do something about his things!"

"I didn't mean burn them!" dior inhaled, "I meant like put them in a box and shove it in your closet or something." She exhaled, looking at y/n.

y/n slowly nodded
"but first" dior smirked "let's get revenge" she giggled, y/n slowly nodded.

_____

dior groaned beside her dumbstruck bestfriend "n/n pick one of them"

"but none of them are like-" y/n paused trying to think of the right words "none of them are walker?" dior said filling in for y/n's words. she slowly nodded. "again i don't like him or anything! it's just like the..friendship i guess" she explained herself quickly.

dior nodded "how about... just take a picture with my brother and post it. just to get back at him, then you have a short term solution until you can actually find someone"  y/n rolled her eyes "i'm not pretending to date your brother dior. my fans would NEVER let it go"

"exactly. no one would question it" dior said with a smile
"gio" she called out getting the lanky boy to take SEVERAL photos with y/n until they were to her standard.

luvnharley

liked by diorgoodjohn and 2,345,724 othersluvnharley suprise:)👥: @fwgioz

luvnharley suprise:)
👥: @fwgioz

user WHAT A GOOD DAY FOR ALL GOODLEY FANS

user wait but what happened to walker?!
- user i think he cheated on her so this is her get back
- hater5 no she's js a slut
- user bro ur so weird stay out of her life
- user they never really came out as 'together' people js kinda assumed
- yser yeah but they would flirt w eachother
-user idk walker fumbled the bag somehow

user walked clearly aint know how to handle ALLAT😍
-user onggg

user  WHEN DID TOU GET UR STOMACH PIERCED??!?!

user this is obv js their get back on walker for posting some petty ass relationship after all him n y/n been thru🫡
   -luvnharley 👩‍🦯

user awww the facemasks are adorable

user i don't see them other than platonically idk why, like her and walker were so much better bro
  -user no. js no.
  -user walker is such a ick
      -user6 says u💀
   -walkedfanbaddie idk i think he's super hot and handsome and talented but that's js me ig

user pick me😬😬😬
   -diorgoodjohn 🪞🪞💞

fwgioz <3
luvnharley <3

user THE WAY THEYRE COPYING WALKER AND LELANI I LOVE THEMMM HAHA

______

dior sat by y/n as y/n stared at her new post.
"this just feels so wrong." she mumbled, laying her head on diors shoulder.
"i know.." dior said softly, lightly scratching back and forth on the confused girls arm.
"this'll all work out eventually. I'm sure you'll meet a nice guy in no time" dior smiled, y/n nodded.
"i'll get charlie to ask about leilani too, just to see how legit this whole thing is to begin with as well okay?"

"okay" y/n nodded silently dozing off as her head clouded with the past few days she had spent with him. was that all for nothing?