THREE

irl & messages

who would've guessed y/n would be stuck catching a ride with the one person she wished to stay away from as much as she could.

"Just to be clear," y/n cleared her throat, "I hate you." She said with a glare.

walker rolled his eyes, choosing to ignore her.
y/n scoffed, also rolling her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by walker. He looked over at her for a split moment with a clenched jaw. "It's not like I actually wanted to come get you." He said, his eyes focusing back on the road.

"Why did you?"

"Because of leah and dior." He sat in the drivers seat, one arm on the steering wheel while the other rested on the armrest. "You couldn't bring someone with you? Like gio or-or literally anyone else?" She said, now looking at his side profile.

He inhaled sharply, swiftly biting his lip. "Hm. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he said with a petty smirk.

Confusion was written all over y/n's face, "What are you talking about?"
walker mockingly laughed, shaking his head as he looked over at y/n and made eye contact with her. "Don't worry about it, n/n."

y/n's lips parted in shock. Before she can respond however, walker raised the music volume up high.

___________

the one without hoes
[wifey🫀; dior
charlie🫥; charlie
baddie😎; gio
leah:) ; leah
y/n🎶; y/n ]

baddie😎
imma go get
some food ill brb.

y/n🎶
i hate you guys

wifey🫀
why
oh nvm

leah:)
so how's it goingg
is walker dead?

charlie🫥
😬

y/n🎶.
he's about to be if he keeps
being an ass

wifey🫀
what'd he do

y/n🎶
i kid you not he made a
petty remark about gio
and THEN HE continued
to mock gios nickname
for me. the comments
must be getting to his head
or something cause he's
being RIDICULOUS

Y/n🎶
all i asked was why
he couldn't pick up anyone
else so i wasn't by myself
and he INHALED SHARPLY
like what?! he must be on his
man period or sum, but either
way i'm so close to beating
his ASS bro i swear

leah:)
get to the point babe.

y/n🎶
RIGHT SORRY.
so as i was saying after he
did his dramatic inhale
he said, and i quote,
"you'd like that wouldn't you"

wifey🫀
you guys thinking what
im thinking right?

y/n🎶
not really so pls
elaborate
seen

y/n🎶
guys hello??

y/n🎶
lol i think you guys forgot
to elaborate..😊
seen

baddie😎
wait what'd i miss
seen

______________________________

Both y/n and walker have arrived at the location, which happened to be the beach.

y/n mentally cursed as she stepped out of walkers car, she had forgotten to bring a hoodie so she was left in a crop top and denim shorts.

She grabbed her tote bag, that held her belongings, from the backseat hoping to find something to cover up with.
walker swiftly rolled his eyes as he saw her shivering. He popped open the trunk, grabbed one of his hoodies then threw it to y/n, not bothering to check if she had caught it or not.

Unfortunately for y/n, the hoodie had landed in the sand. As she looked up to forcefully thank walker, he was already at a distance - walking towards what seemed to be the figures of their friend group.

She fought back a smile and slipped on walkers hoodie. Luckily, the hoodie wasn't too big on her; it reached down to just above her knees, at the end of her shorts.

After y/n had put on the hoodie, she silently started walking to her group of friends, immediately sitting beside dior and gio.
Oblivious to the fact that someone was staring.

"Is there a reason why you're staring over there?" leah asked as she approached walker. He broke his gaze away from y/n, scoffing at leah.

"I wasn't staring at her if that's what you're referring to."
leah hummed, sitting down beside walker.
"You weren't?" she asked, walker shook his head before he smirked, "I was staring at the hoodie she's wearing," he grinned as he looked back at y/n, "it's nice, isn't it?"

His hand played with the sand as he sat beside his co-star. He let out a low whistle as he concentrated on the feeling of the sand,
"Wearing my hoodie near him." He added in a low whisper, with yet another smirk.

leah subconsciously bit her lip, "You seem to be proud of that."
walker rolled his eyes, turning to her. "What's your point?"

leah shrugged, "i mean im kind of getting the vibe you like someone."

walker rose his eyebrows in disbelief, with his lips parted. "Me, walker scobell, like y/n harley? That has got to be the most stupidest thing I've ever heard."

leah laughed, sitting up and looking down towards walked who was still sat on the sand "who said anything about y/n?" she questioned slyly.

______________