1.

Kamiya Lynn Thompson aka Tink
18
Detroit, MI

"Aye, ion want you I just wanna fuck you!" Kamiya rapped as all her friends put their camera on her

"Yeaaa," Her best friend, Breonna hyped.

"Let yo nigga love you!" Kamiya continued.

Kamiya wasn't the type to twerk at a party, she liked to just rap to the songs.

Once the song ended, her cousin Glock, came over with some of his friends.

"You swear you a hard body," He smirked.

"She just like to show her ass," She heard Rico mumble.

"What was said, Damari?"

He scrunched up his face and mugged her, "Chill wit that fed ass shit."

"Nigga you done been on the mugshots plenty.. we all know your name," Kamiya shot back.

"Tink, I ain-"

"Ight y'all, chilllll." Glock laughed as he knew his best friend and cousin would argue all night if they could.

"You see he started wimme, he always got sum slick shit to say," Kamiya rolled her eyes before sipping out of her water bottle.

"Bitches, love talking to my nigga." She heard Rico's baby mama interject.

"Tati, please don't make me beat yo ass. Why I'm always the topic of any discussion you have?" Kamiya said as she turned to her.

Rico sighed, "Tati.. ain you say yo cousin nem ready to go?"

"Oh yea, bye bae!" She smiled before kissing his cheek.

She began walking away, but not before rolling her eyes at Kamiya.

"She make me fear for the generation.." Kamiya said.

"Anyway, how you getting home? Ion want you out here late," Glock said as he looked at his phone.

"Ummm, I was gonna see if Bre could take me," She told him.

He shook his head, "Nah cause she riding wit that nigga.. ion want you in his car."

"Okay well Glock, how you want me to get home?" Kamiya huffed.

"I'a take her.. I'm bout to head out anyway," Rico spoke up.

Glock nodded, "I 'preciate it.. I'm finna go handle that."

"Ight, send me the lo', I'll be down that way soon." Rico said as they dapped each other up.

"I love you, cuz.. text me when you get home." Glock said before walking away.