Part 2

Sasuke's POV

         I drove Karin back to her dorm in silence. I kept looking over at her. I was still tryna get used to fact she's really back. We're already united and she just came back is that a sign? No. We're gonna keep it casual cause we're gonna be around each other now our roommates are dating and she'll eventually join the friend group. If we fuck how casual can we be. Girls get attached especially if the dick is good. I looked back over at her she wasn't paying attention to me at all she was just scrolling on her phone.

        "How many times you gon look over here?", she said as I looked at her again. "Nobody's looking at you.", I said. "Mhm. You're such a punk. Never standing on anything.", She said. "And if I was?", I asked. "Would ask if you like what you see and you couldn't say no cause you keep looking.", She said and I shrugged. "How would you know if you're not looking at me?", I asked. "I can feel it.", she said. "Whatever. Put my number in your phone.", I said. "No.", She said. "Oh my god.", I said. "You can ask for my number though.", she said. "Yeah I'll pass.", I said and she shrugged.

         We got to her dorm and we got out the car. "Lead the way.", I said. "Yeah shut up.", She said. I followed her to her dorm and we went inside and got in her room. I closed and locked the door behind me even though no one was coming in here. I looked at her as she stared back at me. Why am I nervous and why does she look so calm. She walked towards and stood in front of me on the tip of her toes and she pushed my head down towards her connecting our lips. I can't act like I haven't thought of this moment. Without breaking contact I immediately pick her up and went and sat on her bed. The way we were kissing, she thought about this too.

        I rubbed my hands against every part of her I  could feel. When my hands went in her bra I felt her smile against my lips. She went down and reached in hand in my pants soon as she touch it I was hard. I was ready. I put my hands on her butt and stood up. Laying her on her back I pulled off her skirt I could see it was wet through the underwear. Then she put her foot on my chest. "Let me take off my contacts.", She said getting up. She was quick, she came back out and pulled me back into a kiss. She shift me towards the bed and pushed me on it.

         She took off her underwear and crawled up me and sat on my face. I was shock I didn't start eating right away and she yawned. I could feel her starting to get up and I sat her right back down and started eating her out. I started off slow and when I sped up and she started riding my face. She wasn't making any noise. I know I was doing good but her silence was concerning. She stood up and got off  the bed. Then she started taking me out my clothes like I'm some kind of slut. I sat up and she motioned for me to come here so I moved to sit at the end of the bed.

         She got her knees and immediately started getting to work. I couldn't even stay silent I started making noises I've never made before. She was sucking and touching the dick and balls. She pulled back wiping the spit off her mouth. "You got a condom?", she asked. "Yeah in my pants pocket.", I said. She went and got it and put it on for me. I laid back on the bed and she put her feet on the bed and sat down. She has to be a slut. As she bounced I reached out to touch her and move my hands. "I can't touch you?", I asked barely being able to breathe. "Just say my name.", She said throwing her head back and switching up her movements.

         I closed my eyes. "Karin.", I said closing my eyes. I don't know how she managed to get faster but it felt so good I could cry. When I nutted I said her name again and she looked down at me and smiled she leaned down and kissed me. I started at her and she stared at me. I flipped her over and stood up.

            "I don't have another condom.", I said disappointed. "Boring.", she said. "Unless you wanna do it raw.", I said. "We can.", she said. "And if I nut in you?", I asked. "Plan B.", She said. "You're a whore.", I said. "So are you.", she said. "You just let people nut in you?", I asked. "No. You're the only person I'm letting doing that.", she said. "Good. Cause I've never nutted in anyone.", I said. "Awww I feel special.", she said. "You are.", I said.