Chapter 87: Saturday

Start from the beginning

"Hey baby." I greeted walking in the room, she looked up at me and laughed.

"What are you wearing?" She questioned.

"Harrison and I planned it together." I mentioned and she laughed even harder. "What do I look stupid?"

"So stupid." She answered and I shook my head.

"It will look better when Harrison and I are next to each other." I reasoned and she shrugged. "What are you working on?"

"Making a slideshow for our graduation party." She explained. "Your mom asked me to."

"I'm sure it's going to look great." I smiled.

"So are you driving or is Harrison?" She asked.

"Harrison is coming to pick me up." I shared. "He doesn't drink that much."

"Okay well if you need me to drive you guys home just call okay?" She offered and I nodded.

"Of course baby." I replied approaching her bed. I pecked her on the lips before making my way out of the room.

"Love you loser." She yelled down the hallway.

"Love you." I laughed. After a few minutes Harrison arrived and I got into his car. He drove us to the party and it was easy to spot. There were lights coming out of every window in the house and a few groups of people on the lawn with red solo cups.

"You ready?" Harrison questioned.

"So ready." I replied as we made our way into the party. I tried to find Dominic quickly so that he could introduce me to everyone in the frat while Harrison just made his way into the kitchen for a drink. After a few minutes I spotted him and he waved me over. I made my way over to the group he was in.

"Hey Tommy boy." He greeted dabbing me up. "Nice grip man. You've been hitting the gym huh?"

"Yes. No skip days." I laughed.

"No skip days!" Someone in the group agreed.

"Okay guys this is Tom. Tom this is Justin, Evan, Fred, and Owen." Dom introduced everyone.

"This is the freshman on varsity Tom?" Evan questioned and Dominic nodded.

"He's insane." Dominic mentioned.

"I wouldn't say that." I said trying to sound humble.

"I would." Owen mentioned. "You played with the broken ankle right?"

"Uh yeah, I did." I replied and they all nodded.

"I thought Harrison was coming." Dominic shared. "I want him to meet everyone too."

"He's here, just getting a drink." I commented.

"Should we join him then?" Dominic asked and I nodded. We made our way into the kitchen where Harrison immediately threw me a beer. "Osterfield! It's nice to see you."

"You too Dom." Harrison replied approaching the group.

"You taller then me now?" Dom questioned and Harrison shrugged making the group laugh. "This is Harrison guys, that's Justin, Evan, Fred, and Owen."

"Wonderful selection of drinks you guys have here." Harrison complimented which made the group laugh.

"Thank Dominic." Fred insisted. "He's on his way to becoming president."

"President as a sophomore?" I questioned and Dom nodded.

"Perks of being a student athlete." Dom shrugged. "You coming here next year? I could use you two on the team."