Chapter 87: Saturday

Saturday
Tom POV:
I was at the gym getting some water after running on the treadmill when I checked my phone. I saw a text from a friend I used to play soccer with named Dominic.

Dom: Hey, party tonight at my frat. You in?

I thought about it for a moment and it did sound nice. All of the graduation and marvel events were beginning to stress me out so I figured it would be a good way to get my mind off of things. I texted Harrison to see if he would go too. We've made up after I invited him to my graduation party but I still don't trust him around y/n.

Tom: Hey Haz, Dom invited me to a party at his frat. I'll go if you go...

I continued to work out and on my way out of the gym I checked my phone again.

Haz: I'm in.

I smiled at the text before driving home. I walked in my house to see y/n, Harry, and Paddy watching a movie. "What are you guys watching?" I questioned.

"Top gun." Paddy replied and I nodded.

"I'll join you guys in a few." I explained before leaving the room and heading to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and slipped on a pair of sweatpants. When I was on my way downstairs I saw my mom.

"I've bought you shirts for a reason Thomas." She scolded.

"I know, I'm just letting my hair dry before I put one on." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes. I laughed at her reaction before making my way to the couch and plopping down next to y/n. "Hi love."

"Hi Tommy." She replied letting her weight fall onto me.

"So I got invited to a party tonight." I mentioned.

"You gonna go?" She questioned, looking up at me.

"I wanted to discuss it with you first." I replied and she nodded.

"It's up to you Tommy." She answered.

"Okay." I said. "I would like to go. It's at my friend Dominic's fraternity."

"So there will be alcohol there then?" She suggested.

"Duh." Harry replied listening in on our conversation.

"Shut up Harry." I scoffed. "But yes, there will be alcohol there."

"Okay." She said. I could tell she was thinking. "Are you going to have any?"

"Maybe." I answered. "I invited Harrison to go too so we can watch over each other."

"Okay, I trust you." She replied. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek before pulling out my phone to respond to Dom's text.

Tom: I'll be there. Haz is gonna come too.

Later that night I was on FaceTime with Harrison trying to pick out something to wear. "Okay what if we wear our soccer sweatshirts?" Harrison questioned.

"No, I don't want to point out the fact that we are in high school still." I mentioned.

"That's so valid." Harrison nodded. "Dress shirts?"

"Maybe a little much." I shrugged. "Shirtless?"

"Eh, I've kind of lost my abs a little now that soccer season is over." Harrison shared making both of us laugh. "What if we go shirtless with an open Hawaiian shirt?"

"With sunglasses?" I added.

"Yes." Harrison finalized. After a few minutes I hung up the phone and began getting ready. I put on the outfit that Harrison and I planned together before heading to y/n's room. I peeked through the doorway and saw her typing on her laptop.