A weak cry escaped from Minji's lips. She could feel the tears starting to roll down her cheeks, more and more until her vision was blurred and she slumped on the floor. She kept crying silently, not knowing how to feel. 

Lisa had completely torn her apart.

***

It was past midnight as Hanni stood in front of an unfamiliar door. She checked her phone one more time to make sure the address was right. She had arrived at a fancy apartment building in the middle of Seoul's heart, the place where Minji had asked her to come. 

Hanni knocked on the door and pressed the door handle. It was open, just like Minji had said. Quietly, Hanni stepped inside and closed the door behind her. 

The apartment was dark. None of the lights were on and the only thing lighting up the room was the huge windows on the opposite side. The city's lights were shining through them and very quickly, Hanni's attention was drawn on the floor. There was something shining in the light.

She proceeded to the apartment, looking around carefully. 

"Minji?" 

It was silent, but Hanni could detect movement near the windows. She was about to step forward but froze as her gaze yet again fell on the floor. Finally she began to realize the condition of the apartment: Shards of a glass were covering the floor and there were red liquid all around. Some furniture had fallen and a lonely wine bottle lied on a kitchen counter.

A cold shiver ran through Hanni's body as she avoided stepping on the glass. Had Minji been drinking?

She approached the windows and stopped before the sofa. Minji was sitting on it, her back towards Hanni. The woman didn't turn, she barely moved. 

"You were right," a weak whisper broke the silence. Minji was still looking out of the windows.

"You were right about her and I..." her voice broke and Hanni saw how she buried her face in her hands.

"Minji..." Hanni felt and overwhelming sadness piercing through her. She could hear the desperation and fear in the woman's voice.

Slowly, she took a step closer and sat on the sofa, next to Minji. She reached her hand but before she could do anything, Minji turned around.

Hanni had to hold back her gasp when she saw the tears and Minji's broken gaze. Immediately, she felt her own tears forming and she dashed forward, hugging Minji tightly. Minji gripped on her shirt firmly, covering her face in Hanni's neck. She cried, letting out her emotions.

"H-how could she..?" She hiced, "I trusted her...I trusted her more than anyone."

Hanni held Minji in her arms, not daring to let go. She could feel her own tears falling. Minji's sadness was overwhelming.

"She's everything I have... Everything..."

***

Hanni sat on a bed, looking at the person laying next to her. Minji was sleeping peacefully, her chest rising and closing slowly. It was early in the morning, but Hanni couldn't sleep anymore. The previous night had been an emotional roller coaster and she felt overwhelmed by all the feelings she had gone through. But moreover she was worried about Minji. She couldn't even imagine the pain she must have been feeling. 

Carefully, Hanni took the blanket that had fallen and covered Minji. The woman was breathing calmly and Hanni could only sigh as the morning light painted her face. She looked beautiful as ever and so vulnerable.

Hanni caressed her cheek gently before getting up from the bed and walking out of the room.

She was heading to the kitchen area but suddenly she held her steps. There was a muted sound of vibration coming from near the windows. She furrowed her brows, wasn't that the place where she had left her phone last night?