"Are you even hearing yourself right now? You threatened her yet you still blame everything on her!" 

"And for a good damn reason!" Lisa snapped turning her furious gaze on Minji, "And I told you to fucking stay away from her!" She grabbed the glass and smashed it hard on the floor.

Minji gasped, startled of the sudden act. The shards of the glass spread all over the floor, making a shattering sound. She stood still, staring at her friend, "You don't get to tell me what to do," she growled, her voice shaking, "You have no right to meddle in OUR relationship!"

"Oh please! What relationship?!" Lisa swung her hand in the air, "Open up your damn eyes, Minji! When will you stop acting like a reckless kid and grow up!"

"Grow up!?" Minji cried out, so blinded by the anger that she could feel tears in her eyes. "You've been fucking lying to my face, blaming everything on her and you tell ME to grow up?!"

"TO PROTECT YOU!!" Suddenly, Lisa slammed her hand on the counter, "Don't you understand?! I did this for you!! She's bad for you!"

"How!? How is this protecting me?!" Minji yelled, "Lying and scheming behind my back?! For two months I thought that Hanni betrayed me, played with my feelings and all this time you hid the truth from me!" 

"Because you're so irresponsible!" Lisa exclaimed, piercing Minji with her furious gaze. "You never listen to me! You don't even understand what you've got yourself into, you just do shit recklessly without even thinking how it will affect the people around you!! And even now you choose to defend that, that sniper who you've known for what? Three months?! She's just a wolf in sheep's clothing!!" 

Anger and bitterness filled Minji and with a few quick steps, she got past the shards and stopped right in front of Lisa. Her body was shaking from all the mixed feelings, "You don't even know her," she hissed, staring right into the brunette's cold eyes. 

"Know her?" Lisa scoffed, her nose curled up in disgust, "She's just like the others or have you forgotten what happened with the last lover of yours? Who was the one who saved you from losing everything?? Who?!"

Minji gritted her teeth from the sudden, painful memory, "Hanni is nothing like her!" She exclaimed in anger.

"Oh for God's sake stop talking about her! I can't believe this! All the shit I had to go through to get rid of her and you go and get her back into your life because of your silly feelings you think you have for her!" She took a step forward, shaking from anger, "I should have just killed her at the house!!"

Minji gasped. 

Immediately Lisa froze in realization. 

"Minji–"

"Get out," Minji turned her back to Lisa. 

"Minji, I-I didn't mean to–!"

"I said. GET. OUT!" Minji spun around, bellowing the words, "GET OUT YOU TRAITOR!!" 

Lisa's body was shaking as she stood still, breathing heavily. It was hard to interpret her expression, she just stared, her mouth half open, as if she didn't understand a word Minji had said. 

Then she shook her head.

"You really are an idiot," she closed her eyes, massaging her forehead, "I get it. You chose your side," she turned around, grabbed her stuff and walked to the door.

"Good luck."

"Lis..." 

The door was slammed. 

Once again it was quiet in the apartment. Minji stared at the slammed door through which her friend had walked out. She stared and stared, but the door just wouldn't open. Lisa had really left. She left.