Beserkers

As we got out the cold air rustled through the leaves and I could see my dad's sillouette in between the trees. I got out Stiles following behind me. "What's wrong dad?" I asked curiously.
"Last night, the beserker Scott and Stiles saw well Chris Argent spotted one in the area." My dad replied with a serious face. I've only heard stories about the great hunter and honestly I wanted nothing to do with him. Or any of the Argent's for that matter. I turned around as Lydia's car pulled up. Everyone climbed out and made their way to us. "She knows about us?" Isaac asked. I simply nodded my head not explaining anything. "Ok guys we split up into groups of four. "Y/n , Stiles, Isaac and Lydia go right. Derek, Malia, Kira and I go left." Scott quickly gave orders. My dad looked at my and told me to be save and we went out separate ways.
"Since we does Derek care about anyone but himself." Isaac scoffed. With that I lost it. I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up my eyes glowing silver. "Listen hear Scarf boy you better shut up or I'll shut you up myself." Stiles gently touched my shoulder. "Y/n it's ok , relax." I whipped around rage gleaming in my eyes. It was a stupid thing to get upset about but Stiles understood that family was a touchy subject. I dropped Isaac and he gasped for air. He looked super confused and deafening silence hung in the air like fog. Lydia's voice broke the silence," Guys we got company. " She pointed to the three large bony figures Infront of us. I cursed under my breath. Stiles got infront of me half shielding me. Isaac headed straight for the biggest one and the other two went straight for the rest of us. Isaac was thrown to the nearest tree. I quickly ran towards the second berserk punching it in the chest sending it flying. I turned around and saw Lydia being knocked out of the way by the third beserker. "LYDIA !!!" I yelled as I saw my friend collapse in pain. "Y/n watch out." Stiles yelled. I turned around now face to face with the first beserker. It jolted its weapon towards me stabbing me in my abdomen. I bent over in pain. Stiles ran over to me and Isaac was once again on his feet heading over to Lydia. "We gotta get out of here." Stiles said look at the blood soaked through my shirt. All of a sudden we heard a whistle and the beserkers retreated into the dark. Now out of danger Stiles took off my flannel and rapped it around my waist. My eyes started to blur. This was definitely not a normal stab wound. The wound had an unnatural burn to is. Draining all my energy. My head started spinning and the world turned black.