Part 2- Meet and Greet (Past)

"They are coming closer..I can feel it." the worker puts her hands gently gripping another worker's hands. "We don't have much time Khan. Make sure our daughter stays safe. Don't let them in."

Corrupted Drones
(Fanfic/AU)

written by Yeiieru

~Meet and Greet~
(Past)

The skies grew dark and it was colder than most nights. Many workers where roaming around some old buildings left by some humans. They didn't know what was coming. No one did. A strange sound would only grow louder and louder until it was too late. They were here. The ship landed as everyone surrounded it full of curiosity. Several bangs were heard from inside and then finally, a yellow light. It stared at them for a few brief seconds before three other's joined it. The latch burst opened and they were finally there. Ready to feast.
As the days flew by, more and more and more oil covered the floors with no regrets. No one dared to go out even for a second. "Ugh, these workers are not letting us have any fun. Not even a single one today." The disassembly drone sat on a log eating an old arm from an worker drone that died a while ago. "We're going to overheat if we don't find more workers." "V, you know, that new door isn't doing us any good but we can't just complain about that. If we can come up with a plan to get rid of those doors, we can eat all we want." "Yeah, I know, we all know but how is the main question. Should we head back now, J? Maybe the idiot and Zæ found some workers." "Yeah, let's go before sunrise hits." J and V begin flying to the cave where the ship was at. J would fly down into the cave and banged on the ship a couple of times. "Idiot, get out here!" V would spot a short worker running from the ship and giggled as she flew down. "Yo, we got a worker out there I kinda wanna practice balloon animal shapes with-" V would pause for a brief moment to see the bodies on the floor and at N. "What happened here?" "Synergistic liability here must have tripped and knocked himself offline." "That makes sense." J would smack N across his face to put him back online. "Moron bot. Hello?" N would get back online and starts processing what has happened. "Oh." He looks off to see the footsteps of the worker and back at J and V. "OHHHH! Um..you know, I-I-I left an extremely dangerous weapo- UH, an excuse o-outside!" N would run off to find the worker while J and V stared at him suspiciously. "He's probably going to follow that worker I saw earlier.." "Yeah, whatever. ZÆ! WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE COME OUT!" A pair of yellow eyes would stare at J and V. The eyes flickered pink for a brief second but changed back to yellow. "What do you want? I'm a little busy here." Zæ would finish eating an arm before climbing down to meet J and V. "Zæ, did you happen to see what moron bot was doing with that worker while you were here?" "Well....I do know he was about to rip her apart and stuff but she shot him with some sort of gun which probably knocked him offline. But that's just me." Zæ would throw a bag full of worker's bodies in front of them. "You might want to eat. No one likes going out on an empty stomach."

For those who want to know who Zæ is here's a description

Zæ/Z/ Serial Designation Zæ (pronounced Zay) is a disassembly and zombie drone. She is my MD oc and is artistic. She draws on herself often and puts on cute stickers that she likes. She's a slight maniac but has a caring personality between her friends and people like her. (ask any questions if you want to know more about her :D)

Thank you for the amount of attention from the last part!! Part 3 will be coming soon.
(Some dialogue was taken from Murder Drones Episode 1 (Pilot) for a better understanding of timeline. Please don't hate on that and understand that this is a fanfic/ au of Murder Drones and I will take some inspiration to create this story.