"Everything." He responded, pecking her nose and waited for her response. Letting out a giggle, she rested her head on his chest and thought about what she wanted for the day.

"A indoor date?" She raised her eyes to look at him while her chest rested on his chest.

"Indoor date?" He Repeated and earned a nod from her.

"Hmm, We'll cook together-

"Together? What are you going to do, watch me cook?" He teased catching her words and let out a chuckle. His hands rested on her naked back to draw random patterns on the skin.

"Yeah it should be 50-50. You cook and I'll admire you while you'll be cooking." She explained with a sheepish smile to which he nodded his head with a smile.

"Like you'd shower and I'll watch you taking shower?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, it's like We'll shower together. You know, to save water." She mumbled, her hands moving to his jaw to caress it.

"Achha, so first shower then we'll cook. After that?" He asked.

"After that we'll laze around the house, watching movies or some web series or we can try to do something like paint and all and in the night, we'll get ready for Diwali pooja. I'm going to miss celebrating it with everyone but it's fine." She suggested earning a nod from him.

"Don't you want to move around the city?" She shook her head at his question.

"I have seen it. I have been to Australia number of times for conferences and all. And now I just want to be with you, have that domestic feeling which we lack in India because of our work and all." He nodded his head understanding her point.

"More like because of the family and we don't get personal space?" He asked with a sigh.

"Yeah that happens sometimes, but it's okay. This is how we're supposed to live. As I always say, imperfections make things beautiful." She sighed and smiled before resting her head on his chest with her cheeks squeezing against it.

"You know the little conversation with our parents amidst our working hours, talking to Maa on the dinner table, the teasings from Shivam, Rithik and whining of Riya, it makes everything beautiful." Listening to her, a wave of guilt rushed through Ayansh's heart thinking about Ruhi.

"And Ruhi missed it all." Her smile vanished slowly when she heard him saying.

"It isn't much of an issue if someone doesn't have a family at all but then, having a family and not able to grow up with them is more tragic. I feel guilty for not knowing about Ruhi earlier. I know Dad have always been there for her after he got to know about her but still.." Aadhya cupped his face listening to him.

"It's okay Ansh. Kuch situations hamare hath me nhi hoti. We can't change the past but we can surely mend the future the way we likes. So give her the family she deserves. When we go back to home, make sure that she gets her family and the love that's going to come along with it." He nodded his head and held her hand that rested on his cheek and kissed her palm.

"I'm just scared about Dadi's reaction." He confessed with honesty.

"Ansh, the older you get, the more stubborn you become when it comes to the morals and things you have learnt in life but trust me, she'll understand. Just that she'd need some time. She accepted me as well to Ruhi to usi ghar ki beti hai."

He heaved out a sigh of relief listening to her and wrapped his arms around her waist to hug her. After a while, they got up and Aadhya pulled a tee-shirt around her body before she sat on the edge of the bed.