"Let's welcome one of the members of Gods of Lunar, Cherry!" The mc announced. A god of Lunar but Cherry? A lady came in and dressed in short long sleeve and tie on it with a pair of black skirt as it matches with her aura and piercings. God, I love women. They are amazing when it comes to fashion, they make everything simple to a top-notch.

"Tonight, we have a special someone. I'm sure the ones who's been here since we started will be glad she came back. Now, for the first time in 4 years, let's welcome, Valentine!" The woman with a leather jacket and crop top within, with silk tight pants that shapes her curves, add to that the accessory that looks like a necklace without pendant on her belly with the piercing though. The crowd is now wild when it's Valentine's turn compare to cherry.

The mc start to announce the rules such as no personal feelings, no physically hurt and the other common rules we had heard. It's Cherry's first turn, and the surroundings start to play a music. It's  swalla by Jason Derulo. Every participants has a 40 seconds to slay and after that it's the oppose's turn to break a leg. However, the choreo isn't the same or common as you see in media. They really prepared it because the every steps are hard to tell how they came up with that. But Cherry is really slaying the dance. The way she move is so feminine that she made the crowd wild and throwing the fist in the air including me. I'm literally shouting her name and I hope she heard it because I am near at the stage. Oh, I forgot to tell you all that, I cannot see their faces but just the eyes because they wore a mask to cover the whole faces. It's on the rules, because if something invasion happens, they will not be recognized. It's sort of illegal to be here because everyone's making a bet but I am exclusive. I am a pure watcher her, they allowed it as long as you have a ground's pass card to enter the competition. Now, it's Valentine turn. Her moves left us in owe. I guess she is really prepared for her return because of how excellent her moves. People are already throwing money while screaming including me of course. Mostly teenagers and business people are here.

"I don't know who you are but I like you already!" I shouted but as I screamed people voice went down, so my voice was the loud one and it really embarrassed me. However, it made Valentine had a smile on her eyes that made people scream at her name. While she continue to do her moves.

The battle ended at 9 pm because of the added songs that they performed. However, Valentine won in terms of accumulated votes. Cherry made a handshake with Valentine and left the stage. The winner is processed when people scream louder than the oppose. After he announced the winner, Valentine moved closer at the mc and started to whispering something, and everyone became silent.

"Okay! Who's the person who said they like Valentine already?" It made my heart skipped. As people looking at me and started to point me. I'm being nervous of what will happen right now.

"Come here" The mc said. The assistants that looks like a security, fetched me. I'm inside the stage right now and I swear my heart will burst right now.

"Why I'm here?" I asked nervously at the mc. He chuckled and tapped my shoulder.

"Listen up everyone! Ms. Valentine requested to have a dance battle with the person earlier and that person is- what's your name?" He whispered the last terms.

"Winter"

"Winter! Now, let's see what you got" was about to ask but he left me with Valentine. Now, What the hell I'm gonna do.

"What song do you prefer?" Valentine asked.

"Why?" she chuckled softly.

"It's obvious, you're going to battle with me"

"But I don't want to"

"You have no choice anyway. It's either you'll never come back here or dance with me and take the reward." She said. Reward? The price here is worth 2 Million Won. That would be a big money, but how do I beat her? when her moves are on the 10/10 level.