"Tumne aisa socha bhi kaise Layla, tum hamare Emaaz ke bare me aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho?" She yelled at her bleeding piece of heart, Layla.

"Bee Maa apne woh nahi dekha jo mene dekha hai. Wo .. wo Kanza Api.." She sobbed reflecting back to the kiss that shattered her entire life.

"Hume dekhne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai mera bacha. Hume apne Emaaz pe poora yakeen hai. Agar usne ek bar keh dia hai ke aisa kuch bhi usne nahi balke Kanza ne kia hai to humne maan lia. Ap nahi karti apne Maaz pe bharosa to hum is pe dobara bat kabhi nahi krege." There the conversation ended.

But her heart was not in peace. Not because Bee Maa's questions. But because her heart wasn't in peace from day one. Since that unortuante day. After she opened her eyes and requested to be brought here. Not when she was thousand of miles away from him. Not when Maaz who interfaired in her every decission not once came infront of her after that incident. She was burning in agony day and night.

All dam broke loose when she received an email from Kanza Api. It was her own insecurities that played a major role in this stupid decission. She knew it but that email proved it more.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Dear Layla,

You will be surprised as to why I called you dear. But you are dear to me now Layla. And it is true that you weren't dear to me before.

This is a confession email. I got married 3 years ago. Thanks to Emaaz. He is still Emaaz to me. For that you cannot un-love a person just because the grapes were sour. Yes Emaaz was never interested in me and I knew you were coming up on the stairs because ammi informed me and I rushed to his room as I was already on the second floor waiting to cause the misunderstanding. Emaaz provided everyone the wrong flight plan because he wanted to surprise you. I got to know it and exploited his plan with my lies. He was merely tolerating my nonsense because he knew of my love towards him. This wasn't the first time I confessed to him or spoke ill towards you.

After I kissed him to which he threw me several feet away. This is humiliating to accept but I never got to kiss him. Before I could do so he pushed me away forcefully and was about to slap me when we heard your screams. I have never seen Emaaz cry. Yes he cried for you. He sobbed and cried.

When the matter was discussed with Mumtaz BayGee. She left everything to Emaaz and he decided to get me married and left the finding groom part on my mother. My mother got me married to a Jageerdar who was very rich but he lost his first wife in childbirth. He was a man who didn't love me or care for me. Plus he wasn't dumb he knew of the whole incident. He never touched me. And the day he did was because he was drunk. That day I realised how does it feel when somebody froces them upon you. I came back to Mahal crying and it was Emaaz who offered to get me divorced. I refused and went back and has been living in this miserable life without a child since now.

Please forgive me for my sins. I want to die peacefully for once.

Yours,

Kanza Api.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

She cried after reading that email. She wanted to harm Kanza Api and what occured to her was worst than she could think. She was a gentle soul, it was the intensity of Emaaz's love that made her like this. So she decided to go back three years ago. Instead of calling any household member she called Fareeda begum. There she got to know the first two years were destructive but last year Maaz completed his studies and decided to settle back in Pakistan for politics. He was busy preparing for his campaign and was slowly getting back to life.