Tᕼᗴ Tᗴᒪᒪ

[ Andrew's POV ]

Tonight im out looking for the Alpha but im having no luck i had his scent for awhile but when i got to the road it vanished like in thin air. Then i sense three figures behind me so i turn around and see they weren't there but they were so i spoke.

Andrew: Listen up, i know your there.

I said as i made my eyes glow as i continued.

Andrew: I don't know what you want but this is getting old. And soon if you don't come forward ill hunt you down threat or no threat, i protect my home and loved ones.

After i saif that i made my way back to Black Betsy, as soon as i got in the truck my phone rang. I pulled it out to see it was Styles calling me so i answered.

Andrew: What's up Styles?

Styles: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒..... 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑝ℎ𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑦𝑑𝑖𝑎, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

Andrew: I will in the morning, her mother wouldn't let me in this time of night. Thanks for telling me Styles.

Styles: 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜, 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤.

Andrew: See you then bye.

After i hung up i started up Black Betsy and drove home. As soon as i made it home i told mom goodnight and kissed her head then went to bed. As soon as my head it the pillow i was out like a light.

🐺🐺 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 🐺🐺

I just made it to school and as soon as i walked through the doors i could tell Lydia wasn't there which worried me to the bone. And tonight is parent teacher conferences about the grades. I don't have nothing to worry about even with my music and Private Detective business i managed to get all A's and B's. Unfortunately for Scott he's struggling with grades and his shifts. I try to help him the best i could but it's like talking to a brick wall, i tell him to do one thing and he does the complete opposite which irritates me so much.

I walked to my first class was one i hated more than anything Mr. Harris' class. I walked in to see only Styles and no Scott. I sat down next to Styles as Mr. Harris spoke.

Mr. Harris: Just a friendly reminder- - parent-teacher conferences are tonight! Student's below a C- average are required to attend. I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment.

Mr. Harris: ...... Has anyone seen Scott McCall? Andrew where is your brother?

I looked up from what i was doing and looked at Harris' stupid face then said.

Andrew: I don't know i had to go in at 5 this morning to my office to finish up some paper work..... The  when i was done it was time for school.

Harris just looked at me with a disgusted face then when Jackson came in he turned his attention to him. Yeah go ahead and baby the baby that's all he needs.

I looked over to Styles to see him highlighting almost every word in his chemistry book. I nudged him and he looked my way with the cap of it in his mouth.