Jungkook says, "I am really impressed with you Mr. Sehun. I liked that you respect others and also know how to respect yourself.  Now let's come to your question, why I invited you here? So tell me, do you know Lee Kyung-mi?"
Sehun nods and says, "Yes! She is daughter of Mr. Lee who is owner of biggest hotel and restaurant chains in Korea. What you wants to talk about her?"
Jungkook says, "Then you must also know that she is getting married soon."
Sehun says, "And she wants to wear some unique designed jewelleries in her wedding. Also every jewellery designing company wants to get this contract because which ever company will get this contract have a huge profit. Infact there will be increase in shares of that company not only in Korea but also in many foreign countries."
Jungkook says, "I am impressed Mr. Sehun."
Sehun says, "Mr. Jungkook when you living in abroad know every information about jewellery business of Korea then me living in the same country atleast should know this much. But still I can't understand why you invited me here?"
Jungkook says, "Because Miss Lee Kyung-mi wants two different companies to design jewelleries for her. One which is well known in jewellery business and other which is new but have unique designing skills. I think your and mine company can work together for this contract. If mine and your designers work together then we can make a very unique design. It will be profitable for both of us."
Sehun asks, "And you thinks I will agree on this project. Right Mr. Jeon?"
Jungkook says, "Why not? It will be profitable for you also."

Before Sehun can say anything his phone starts ringing. Seeing it's Taehyung who is calling him, he cuts the call.
He says to Jungkook, "But I don't think so..."
Again his phone starts ringing. Sehun disconnects the call this time also.
Seeing this Jungkook says, "You should receive the call. Maybe someone close to you is missing you."
Sehun says, "Yes he is someone very close to me."
Again phone rings and this time Sehun picks the call.
Taehyung asks from the other side, "Sehun where are you? Why you were not picking my calls? You didn't agreed to go to watch movie with us so Soobin also refused to go. Now we all are at home. We all have planned to go out for dinner. Will you like to join us?"

On not receiving any answer from Sehun, Taehyung again asks, "Sehun what happened? Atleast answer something."
Sehun says, "I actually Taehyung......"
Hearing Taehyung's name, Jungkook starts looking at him with concentration. It was as if Jungkook got his most valuable thing after years. Just by hearing Taehyung's name a different kind of shine appears in Jungkook's eyes. That shine was not hidden from Sehun also.
Before Jungkook can say something Sehun cuts the call so that Taehyung won't hear Jungkook's voice.
Jungkook asks, "Did you said Taehyung?"
Sehun says, "Yes! He is my friend. Why you are asking? Do you also know someone named Taehyung?"
Jungkook says lying, "No! I don't know any Taehyung."
But Sehun understands that Jungkook is lying because he has already seen the unconditional love Jungkook's eyes hold only after hearing Taehyung's name.

Seeing Sehun lost somewhere, Jungkook shakes his hand infront of his eyes and asks, "Where are you lost Mr. Sehun?"
Sehun replies, "No. No. Nowhere. Say what were you saying?"
Jungkook asks, "So what did you thought about my proposal?"
Sehun says while standing up from his seat, "Thanks Mr. Jeon for inviting me here. But still my answer is no. Me and my company don't want to do any kind of work with you. Neither we will like to do in future." Saying that he leaves the party.
Sehun says to himself, "Sorry Jungkook! But my decision of not working with you was final even before coming here. I just came here to see if you still loves Taehyung as much as you used to do seven years ago. And I got my answer. I was right. You still loves Taehyung with your whole heart. It can be seen clearly in your eyes even when you tries to hide it. But then why you didn't trusted Taehyung? Why did you left him alone like that? Why didn't you supported him?"

Sehun gaze then fell on media reporters standing outside the Jeon Mansion. It didn't take time for him to understand that they came here to cover Jungkook's welcome party.
Sehun takes his phone out hurriedly and calls Go-eun.
Go-eun asks, "Sehun where are you son? And why you disconnected Taehyung's call? We all are waiting for you at home."
Sehun says worriedly, "All these things are not important right now aunty. You just tell me is Taehyung with you?"
Go-eun says, "No. But what is the matter? And why are you sounding so worried?"
Sehun asks, "Aunty did Taehyung has started watching news as he always do after coming from office?"
Go-eun says, "No. He is talking to Soobin about something right now. But what is the matter? Tell me everything clearly."
Sehun says, "Jungkook is back in Korea. Today a welcome party is organised in Jeon Mansion for him and this news will be telecasted on every news channel. So do something and stop Taehyung from watching tv."
Hearing this sweat appears on Go-eun's forehead. She says, "Ok I will do something." Saying that she cuts the call.