Chapter 5

"Alright people, the viewing is about to start." Lugia said to the audience as they got ready.

The trio of adventurers were making their way through the forest and got out of it as they felt the rays of the Sun as they walked one.

"Hey, you! Stop right there!" A girls voice stopped them.

The group looked at a cliff to their left and saw a girl wearing red coloured outfit jump from there and land a few feet in front of them as she caught herself before looking at them.

"Hey it's me! Looks like you guys were near my patrol area." Amber said enthusiastically.

"That is your job as an Outlander so I'm not surprised." Senji said to her with a shrug.

"Looks like Amber is the first one to actually meet them." Kaeya said to the others.

"Oh this will be quite interesting." Lisa said with a smile.

"May the Anemo God protect you, stranger! I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius. You don't look like citizens of Mondstadt. Explain yourselves!" Amber said as she turned to them.

 Explain yourselves!" Amber said as she turned to them

"We're not looking for trouble." Paimon said quickly at hearing that.

"That's what all the troublemakers say." Amber countered at her.

"Hello, I'm Lumine." Lumine said in between the conversation.

"...Doesn't sound like a local name to me." Amber said as she heard her.

She then looked at Paimon suspiciously.

"And this... mascot, what's the deal with it?" Amber asked as she eyed Paimon.

"Emergency food." Lumine said with a serious expression.

"That's right. I'm Senji by the way." Senji said seriously as well.

"Hey! That's even worse than being a mascot!" Paimon shouted angrily when she heard that.

Senji and Lumine did a high five when they saw that while Paimon was seething as she attacked them. Though it wasn't much since her body is like that of a baby.

"Sorry Paimon. I shouldn't have said that." Amber apologized as she scratched her head embarrassed.

"It's not your fault it's theirs." Paimon said as she kept on hitting her travel companions.

"Don't worry Amber. It's not your fault that you're a hyperactive exploding bunny maker." Senji said in an easygoing tone.

"Ah, thank— wait, what did you just call me?" Amber said before asking confused.

"Exploding bunny?" Those of the audience who don't know Amber very well asked confused.

While those that did had three types of reactions. The first being laughter and amusement like Lisa and Kaeya while it was exasperation and fondness like Jean and Eula. Lastly, most just laughed nervously at what she does.