Crimson Coral cookie x F! reader

You were enjoying your time in the beach. The waves crashing on the shore, a refreshing gust of wind, the birds passing by... It was the perfect beach day for you!

You decided to go to the water with your surfboard, to have a little fun since your family is resting near by.

It was fine at first, 1 wave pass by you quickly ride it with your surfboard. It was on repeat, you were having the time of your life... Enjoying the water.

It was heaven... Until you heard a trumpet, you were curious... What could it mean? What ever it is, you grew curious. You went to place where the sound came from, curiosity fills your mind... You just want to know what it could be...

You arrived at the area it was just open ocean, you got confused...

Y/N: "huh?? I know this was the area I heard the noise..."

You were disappointed, there was nothing but endless water. You were about to go back until something grabs your ankle and dragged you down.

Y\N: "!!"

You tried to fight back but the grip was too tight, you struggled... This couldn't be happening, this couldn't be your end... Right?..

Then you felt something isolate your head from the water so that you can breathe, you gasp for air... Then there you see a beautiful cookie...

Y/N: "who are you?.."

??? : "none of your business... What are you doing here!?.. You land cookies shouldn't be here, yet here you are... Alive and well..."

She points her Trident at your neck with force.

??? : "why did you come here?.."

Y/N: "I just got curious!.. I-I heard a trumpet and it got me curious!.."

???: "curious?.. Curious!? Curiosity kills the cake hound don't you know that!?"

She yells at you, she was clearly annoyed by you.

???: "listen little girl... Whatever you are here for, I'll warn you to get out of here because you won't get it... So tell me what are you after?.."

You were so distracted by how she looks, you couldn't think straight at all...

Y/N: "you?.. Y-you are very pretty..."

She was caught off guard by your sudden confession, which made her face lighten up a bit.

??? : "no! S-Shut it! What are you actually after!?.."

She yells at you.

Y/N: "I-I don't know... I can't think straight..."

???: "you little lesbian girl..."

She sighs and looks at you with annoyance, but she gave in because she could see how attracted you are to her.

???: "fine... I'll tell you my name... I'm Crimson Coral cookie..."

She finally tells her name, you smiled at her. She still looks grumpy, but you didn't care...

Y/N: "hello Crimson Coral cookie!.. I'm y/oc/n cookie!.."

She looks at you a bit then smiles.

Crimson Coral: nice to meet you too...

Story done! 🤩

Y/oc/n- your cookie oc name