26

26 is a ugly ass number. carry on tho...

Serenity. 📍Marley's.

"why you had to bring her up." i say looking at siah.

"but am i lying!?"

"no but why you gotta compare this situation to that!" i stand.

"is this not what's happening?"

"we don't know that." i shake my head.

"same thing you said when you was with the other bitch." he mug.

"kai is your friend."

"not at the moment. call her." he sit back down. i sighed and sat down grabbing my phone. i called her and she quickly declined the call.

kaii💕
ima cyb soon bae hollup, gimmie
5 minutes.

i sigh shaking my head, i slipped my phone in my pocket and shrugged.

"wanna go to the mall marley??" i ask.

"yeah. we can cmon."

____
📍Mall.

we were walking around with slushees in our hand we got from the food court. we decided on mostly browsing but we was definitely buying stuff for bath & bodywork's.

"look at the way she walk." marly giggle. she started copying the girl walk making me burst out laughing.

"stoppp." i hit her shoulder.

"like bookie... why you walking like you got a stick up your ass." she turn her nose up and cover her mouth.

"oh hell." i shake my head.

"so likeeee i wanna surprise von for his birthday."

"ouu... whatchu planning?"

"he been talking bout this rolex to masiah for a while and one say i got on his phone and saw it was opened in safari. that shit was real expensive." she role her eyes.

"but i really wanna get it for him..." she shrug.

"better ask yo dad fah that damn money... but i'm sure he would really like that." i laugh.

"oh bitch i definitely am— aint that kai?" she say and we looked over into pandora.

"it is... who she with.." i mumble. we watched as kai picked it up and showed it to the girl. the female smiled and she started looking at me.

"you know what." marley began quickly walking over. i grabbed her wrist and dragged her back.

"can we finish..." i sigh.

"you just gone let that slide!"

"can we finish."

"no." she went inside the store.

________
CLIFF HANGERRRR😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

this short but deal with it bookie i'm at school😙z