Branded Cap Boy?

'Its time to wake up girl! Get up and Get Ready' saying that Naina went to the washroom for her morning routine... She is definitely that 'Mother friend' everyone has in their groups...

We woke up being excited as it was Officially the very first day of college for all of us except Naina and Ava, as they both were an year older!

||Time~Skip||

We got introduced to all our professors and now we all were having our lunch. Naina and Ava were telling about the funny incidents they faced in their very first year. I thought of sharing that incident that happened with me as well!

'Guys guys, Listen! Something happened with me as well!' I said excitedly.

'What is it?' Riya asked.

'Spill it out Girl!' Ava said being impatient.

'You know what? While I was gonna come to the dorm, I collided with a boy! But the thing is that I have his 500 rs. Note as he dropped it in a hurry!'

'Ohh I see, how would you return the money though? You haven't seen his face!' said Naina.

'Yeah right, but I saw his cap and it was branded that too the limited edition one! Because of his cap I only saw half of his face'.

'Was it black in colour?' Ava and Naina asked her being curious.

'Yeah, how do you know?' I asked being confused.

'Really! That got to be the heartthrob Neil!' said Ava.

'The Heartthrob? Eww..Girls having bad choice lately' saying that I made a disgusted face.

'Heyo! Watch your words girl, why you said so?' Naina asked being offended as he was her first love.

'I mean he's careless and on top of that he seems to be rude and cold', I replied.