Chapter 1

Isabella "Bliss"
Hey y'all, what's up! My name is Isabella Martinez, but I go by Bliss. Why do you ask? Well, it's because my middle name is Blissful. I know, how unique, and I gotta admit, it's really a fire ass name; but anyways, I'm from New York, born and raised in the Bronx. I'm mixed with Puerto Rican and Jamaican. I'm 5'2, light skin, with tattoos scattered. I'm thick in all the right places and I have a blissful smile and personality. Hence my name being Blissful. The name fits me to perfection. And honestly, now that I'm older, I love the name. I was named that because, well, according to my mom, she said that when I was born, I was just very happy and joyful.

Growing up, my life wasn't always rainbow and unicorns. My mom and dad, they worked hard to provide a good, and stable life for us, but money was always tight. There were times when we didn't have enough food to eat, or our lights were turned off. We definitely struggled. And we lived in the projects as well. I know that I keep saying we, I have a younger brother named Justin, he's so annoying, but that's my baby. We're 6 years apart. I'm 24, and Justin is 17, about to turn 18 in September 8th.

When I was 18 years old, I was already in school during the day, and I was a bottle girl at night. It was around 9am, August 23rd, when I heard knocking on my front door of my apartment. When I opened the door, I saw police standing on my doorstep with a weird look on their face. I stood in my doorway and waited for them to speak. "Hello ma'am, are you Isabella Martinez?" I nodded my head and confirmed. "Yes, I am. Is everyone ok?" And after I asked that, everything went to hell. I got the news that my dad was killed in a car accident. He was on his way home from work when a drunk driver ran a red light and hit him. After that, everything went downhill. I had to move back in with my mom and brother, so I can help out with bills. My mom became very depressed and started drinking and doing drugs. And I went from being a bottle girl, to being a dancer so I can make more money. And when I say, I brought the niggas out, I brought them out and had them throwing stacks at me, just for a chance to see me, let alone touch me. And of course, there was bitches there that was hating on me, but oh well. They were mad that not only did I get more money, but that I was better than them, with a great head on my shoulders.

By the time I turned 20, I had moved out with my brother into our own condo, and I must say, life had definitely turned around. I had got a boyfriend named Benjamin, but Benny for short; and he had a lot of money. I was literally living the life that every chick wanted. I didn't have to spend not a dime. I then was able to open up my shop thanks to him. He was literally the one of the best things in my life, until he was killed a couple years later. When I was 22, I got the call. And what was fucked up about that situation is, I had just found out that I was pregnant. I was so excited that I literally planned a whole date night for us so I could tell him. By me being stressed and depressed, I lost my baby. That was the worst feeling I ever felt. And I had to do it alone. By myself.

Now I'm 24, and have my own townhouse in manhattan, with my damn spoiled ass, almost 18yr old brother. I don't dance anymore, I own 2 hair salons, plus I get paid from social media. Honestly, I can't really complain about how my life has ended up, but we're not here to talk about my past, y'all are here to learn how I ended up falling in love with the biggest kingpin on the whole east coast. Well, listen up folks, because this about to be a helluva ride.

 Well, listen up folks, because this about to be a helluva ride