"Bye y'all, have a good night." Jada called out from the backseat.

They booked a private car service for the evening since everyone had planned to drink.

"Ouuu Slim yo ass getting so fatttt," Nyla drunkenly yelled out the window.

Slim laughed as she bent over and did a little twerk as the car pulled off.

Cash smirked and smacked her ass a few times as they walked into his penthouse lobby.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Richardson!" The doorman smiled.

"Hi Reynaldo," Slim smiled as the elevator opened for them.

The two stepped in together and watched as the doors closed.

Slim turned to Cash, to see he was already looking at her.

"Soooo.." she dragged.

"Sooooo.." he mocked.

Slim nervously shifted, "I have a gift for you.."

This caused Cash to eye her in confusion, "I thought we exchanged all our gifts already?"

"Yea, but this one's a little different," she told him.

"Ahh I'm finna get some pussy?"

Slim let out a laugh and shook her head, "No.. I don't mean it like that."

Before he could speak again, the elevator doors opened and they were on Cash's floor.

Still thinking that Slim's gift was sexually related, Cash rushed to unlock and open the door.

"Okay, your gift is on the bed.." Slim told him.

He began walking to the room, but looked back to see Slim still standing in her spot.

"You go first,"

"Oh nah, you tryna kill me ain't it?"

Slim smacked her lips, "Boyyy just go look."

Slowly, Cash picked up his feet and entered the bedroom.

It was silent for a moment.

"What the fuck?!" She heard causing a smile to form on her face, "Baby is this real? Come here!"

Slim entered the room to see Cash sitting on the bed next to a little set up she made.

On the bed, there was a onesie, a pregnancy test, an ultrasound, and a 'Can't wait to meet you, Daddy' sign.

"This for real, mama?" He asked as tears began to fall down his face.

"Yea.. I found out a few weeks ago, but I wanted to save it for today," she told him.

"C'mere," He said wiping his face.

Slim shyly made her way in front of him to where he could pull her in between his legs.

She looked down as he rested his head on her stomach.

"How far you is?" He asked.